Home Office: Total Facility Management
Bouygues Energies & Services FM provides the following services:
- Maintenance (fabric, electrical, mechanical)
- Energy management
- Space management
- Project management
- Life cycle and management of the forward capital programme
- Reception services
- Security (manned guarding, key holding, mobile response, control management)
- Waste management
- Mail and messenger
- Retail catering, hospitality and vending
- Events management
- Pest control
- Grounds maintenance
Through a transparent and open relationship between the client and Bouygues Energies & Services FM, we are committed to providing an innovative, highly-trained and motivated team.
Bouygues Energies & Services takes full ownership of any problem and its solution and includes the core provision of planned and reactive maintenance, as well as efficient energy management of the service systems. This is delivered through welcoming reception services and customer-focused catering provision.
Our high ratio of apprentices is important to our team; they are carefully mentored, to succeed and be deployed within the business.
Benefits for Client
- Annual improvements have equated to a reduction of 1,482 tonnes of C02 and a 19% reduction in carbon emissions
- Provide safe and secure premises through professional security management, accredited through SIA’s Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS)
- An integrated approach to building design and construction resulting in an optimised whole-life cost
- First FM service provider to gain accreditation to the Hospitality Assured standard.