Whether you have a diverse portfolio of properties, the technical challenges of a modern corporate environment, or the traditions and crafts required by Grade I listed heritage buildings, we can work with you to maintain your building services infrastructure and fabric across your buildings and facilities.
We provide integrated hard FM services to:
- Manage and maintain a safe working environment for all
- Optimise and control our clients’ operational cost base
- Control asset database for required maintenance and forward capital investment
- Consult, design and project-manage infrastructure
- Install, commission and repair complex equipment and systems
- Optimise performance and maintain for whole life
- Maintain critical infrastructure systems and provide energy-focused lifecycle strategies
- Report, audit and demonstrate maintenance effectiveness and energy enhancements.
Our multi-disciplinary workforce develops and implements strategic, business focussed, whole life maintenance regimes and undertakes preventive and reactive maintenance across our customer sites.
Self-delivery is at the heart of our approach, with dedicated site-based personnel or mobile teams, we use the latest technology to enhance asset management efficiency and improve communication with our customers.
In conjunction with our in-house energy consultants, we provide energy-focused asset management, challenge utility trends and provide scope for improvements to the built environment to reduce energy consumption and carbon emissions.
Our services include:
- Mechanical and electrical building services
- Security and life-protection system maintenance
- Fabric maintenance
- Project management
- Lifecycle fund management
- Energy focused maintenance, bureau (Hypervision), energy projects
- BMS and BEMS management, development and maintenance
- Interior fit-out