WE JOIN FORCES WITH BOSCH FRANCE TO BUILD A CONNECTED, FLEXIBLE FACTORY
Bouygues Energies & Services and Bosch France are pooling their knowledge and expertise in developing industry 4.0. This project is a continuation of a successful Viva Technology conference, during which Olivier-Marie Racine, CEO of Bouygues Energies Services, and Heiko Carrie, President of Bosch France Benelux, signed a commercial partnership agreement.
The digital transformation is now in full force, redefining the face of French industry. The factories of tomorrow will be more digital, agile and robotic, with increasingly flexible production processes and buildings, including IoT, RFID, digitalised logistics, monitoring, optimised production management and predictive maintenance. As industry 4.0 becomes more competitive and energy-efficient, it will start to involve us humans, putting people at the very heart of the user experience - improving working conditions and safety, with more flexibility and enriched knowledge within teams.
To support industrial stakeholders as they move towards this industry 4.0, we have signed a commercial partnership. A joint approach will combine Bosch hardware and software technology solutions and consulting alongside Bouygues Energies & Services’ expertise as a designer and integrator. The partnership will be supported by our key sales accounts and network coverage. Being innovative together is the main goal, with a view to introducing new commercial initiatives to provide and develop joint solutions on targeted projects creating significant added value.
From innovative SMEs to major corporations, consultations are already underway on providing advisory services on the digital, flexible and energy-efficient factories of tomorrow.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde