Our team draw from a diverse background to create an asset management solution tailored to your needs.
We Know Your World
We add value to our customers by understanding their asset management needs and requirements and providing service solutions that are designed around them.
Your property portfolio is one of your most important assets, you therefore need to ensure that it brings as much value as possible. It is essential to maximise the life of your assets, whilst providing a safe and comfortable environment throughout your organisation.
At Bouygues Energies & Services, we aim to develop a strong, long term, strategic partnership with our clients, providing transparency and cost certainty throughout. Our innovation and enthusiasm is used to increase the performance and value of your buildings, with best in class people and systems to support you.
Your buildings represent your brand, and our team of experts ensure your properties are performing in the best way possible. Property Portfolio Management is something we take pride in and our work ensures your portfolio is illustrative of you.
We consider total cost ownership in all aspects of service delivery, providing you with a quantifiable solution and helping to mitigate any future issues.
Taking a holistic approach to asset management, we use life-cycle cost analysis. From procurement to disposal, including price risk, we deliver an optimal performance solution.
Staying up-to-date with the latest technology is something we pride ourselves on. We bring leading technology to asset management to deliver innovative solutions that enhance your brand and user experience.
Safe pair of hands
We ensure that everyone is safe and comfortable in our customer’s buildings.
Listening to our clients’ needs to create excellent customer experiences.
Resolving build issues to provide a smooth transition from construction to operation.
Protecting and increasing the value of your assets through whole life solutions, investment and carbon reduction strategies.
Latest case studies
- Delivering Hard Facilities Management Services to University Hospital Lewisham, BYES remains agile and adaptable to the high standard healthcare environment.
- We work in partnership with Broomfield Hospital to deliver Hard Facilities Management, Lifecycle and HelpDesk Services.
- Existing clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.
- In 2007 we began a 30 year PFI Agreement with Peterborough City Council to deliver Total Facilities Management to various schools across the city.
- We provide Total Facilities Management to NPL; a to world-leading centre of excellence that houses over 500 scientists.
- Bouygues Energies & Services provides Total Facilities Management to the Trust whilst remaining adaptable to their modern healthcare needs.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We hosted a construction skills academy for local people in Tower Hamlets.
- We're supporting the special Olympics and the great work it does to support 10,000 athletes.
- Brent are saving money, saving carbon and creating a safer place to live and work.
- Working with young people means that for us, wellbeing is as much of a priority as security.
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde