Our team draw from a diverse background to create an asset management solution tailored to your needs.
We Know Your World
We add value to our customers by understanding their asset management needs and requirements and providing service solutions that are designed around them.
Your property portfolio is one of your most important assets, you therefore need to ensure that it brings as much value as possible. It is essential to maximise the life of your assets, whilst providing a safe and comfortable environment throughout your organisation.
At Bouygues Energies & Services, we aim to develop a strong, long term, strategic partnership with our clients, providing transparency and cost certainty throughout. Our innovation and enthusiasm is used to increase the performance and value of your buildings, with best in class people and systems to support you.
Your buildings represent your brand, and our team of experts ensure your properties are performing in the best way possible. Property Portfolio Management is something we take pride in and our work ensures your portfolio is illustrative of you.
We consider total cost ownership in all aspects of service delivery, providing you with a quantifiable solution and helping to mitigate any future issues.
Taking a holistic approach to asset management, we use life-cycle cost analysis. From procurement to disposal, including price risk, we deliver an optimal performance solution.
Staying up-to-date with the latest technology is something we pride ourselves on. We bring leading technology to asset management to deliver innovative solutions that enhance your brand and user experience.
Safe pair of hands
We ensure that everyone is safe and comfortable in our customer’s buildings.
Listening to our clients’ needs to create excellent customer experiences.
Resolving build issues to provide a smooth transition from construction to operation.
Protecting and increasing the value of your assets through whole life solutions, investment and carbon reduction strategies.
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services enters a partnership to design and construct a 5MWp solar PV farm, completed under an EPC framework.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Existing clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
- Our client required a new Learning Centre to influence and inspire young people to purse careers in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).IndustryUnited-Kingdom
- In 2007 we began a 30 year PFI Agreement with Peterborough City Council to deliver Total Facilities Management to various schools across the city.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
- Our client was lacking in available laboratory space to accommodate the equipment needed for pipeline biologics production. We provided the design & build solution of a MABs analytical testing laboratory.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services and Eurotec Environmental begin sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde