Bouygues Energies & Services has been working in partnership with the Broomfield Hospital to deliver Hard FM, Lifecycle and HelpDesk Services to the New Build element since 2010.
Working closely with our client, we work hard to ensure the building and services continue to meet the demanding and critical nature of patient care. We put the patient experience first, providing a well maintained, fully compliant hospital environment. By ensuring we keep the patients at the forefront of our minds, we have built a strong relationship with our client based on trust and hard work.
It was fundamental for Broomfield Hospital, and BYES, that the patient experience was not impacted by the dual approach to Hard FM services, and that service remained consistent across the hospital. As part of our service delivery platform, we established a HelpDesk facility that deals with all Hard and Soft FM Services in one central place.
The creation of interfaces and protocols detailing responsibilities on site (including AE/AP roles), in relation to shared technology such as fire systems, pneumatic tubes and physical links between the new and retained estate has been fundamental to our success on this project.
Our approach improved the hospital’s reporting mechanisms, aligned the facilities under a single number and provided added value through the removal of dual running costs.
Working with Broomfield Hospital, we ensure that we always maintain consistency of service for the teams and patients regardless of the building category or whoever is delivering the services.
Joint procurement approach
By working together with the hospital, we can benchmark subcontractor prices and therefore procure at the best price for our client.
By conducting bottom-up reviews of Hard FM services costs with the client and external advisers (costs identified as within benchmarks) during operations, we continually challenge and optimise the services we are providing.
In line with our corporate approach, we currently use 67% SMEs in our supply chain.
We actively seek to recruit from the local community and have an apprenticeship scheme in place to support those getting into work.
Latest case studies
- Delivering Hard Facilities Management Services to University Hospital Lewisham, BYES remains agile and adaptable to the high standard healthcare environment.BuildingsOur client required a capacity increase for a Silver Hydrocel manufacturing suite and supporting areas, as well as additional IDA and Solvent Effluent storage capacity, integrated with minimum disruption to ongoing operations.IndustryBouygues Energies & Services enters a partnership to design and construct a 5MWp solar PV farm, completed under an EPC framework.EnergyExisting clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.BuildingsOur client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde