We improve your energy efficiency by installing smart energy technologies and influencing behavioural change.
We Know Your World
At Bouygues Energies & Services we link energy efficiency and services to provide reduced energy use in buildings. We do this by installing innovative technologies and providing a through-life energy optimisation approach to routine operations and maintenance procedures.
With energy prices continuing to rise, and ambitious energy reduction targets being set, it is crucial that you have an energy efficient solution for your business. Meeting current and future legislation is a fundamental requirement, as well as being provided with enough energy capacity for the future in the most efficient way.
We recognise that businesses are constantly changing to meet their customers’ needs, and as a result we are flexible and dynamic in energy requirements, offering advice and bespoke technical solutions.
From initial engagement through to the final installation of energy efficient technologies, we listen to your needs and tailor the best energy efficiency measures for you, providing optimum savings and the best return on investment.
We provide monitoring systems that can identify the key areas where you use excess energy, and can provide an insight into your current working practices, pinpointing exactly where savings can be made. Detail audits by our technical specialists will identify the key energy efficiency areas for improvement as listed below;
- Lighting and controls
- Heat recovery
- Variable speed drives on pumps/fans
- PC control and voltage optimisation
- Water efficiency measures
- Building management system
- Energy management software
- Automated meter reading
- Automatic monitoring and targeting
- Photovoltaic panels
- Solar thermal
- Cavity wall and loft insulation
- Insulation to pipework
- Draught proofing
- Secondary glazing
- Radiator reflector panels
- District heating
- Combined heat and power
You can rely on a partnership with a team of building systems experts, committed to maximising the value of your environmental investment.
To achieve minimal operational costs and maximum productivity of your occupants, we enable seamless communication between various building services like heating, cooling, control of lighting as well as low-voltage energy distribution, making your facilities true high-performance energy-efficient buildings. Our state of the art building automation and energy management solutions enhance the energy efficiency and productivity of your buildings’ energy and mechanical infrastructure, producing savings between 15-30 percent. All without compromises on comfort and utilisation.
Smarter energy monitoring of building systems
Providing innovative solutions through our building management systems
Guaranteed energy savings
Reduced operating costs
Reduced energy utility costs
Improved energy efficiency awareness through behavioural change training
A centralised view of energy use
A strategic plan for continued carbon reduction
Options for finance, including gain share
Latest case studies
- Delivering Hard Facilities Management Services to University Hospital Lewisham, BYES remains agile and adaptable to the high standard healthcare environment.
- We work in partnership with Broomfield Hospital to deliver Hard Facilities Management, Lifecycle and HelpDesk Services.
- Existing clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.
- In 2007 we began a 30 year PFI Agreement with Peterborough City Council to deliver Total Facilities Management to various schools across the city.
- We provide Total Facilities Management to NPL; a to world-leading centre of excellence that houses over 500 scientists.
- Bouygues Energies & Services provides Total Facilities Management to the Trust whilst remaining adaptable to their modern healthcare needs.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde