We improve your energy efficiency by installing smart energy technologies and influencing behavioural change.
We Know Your World
At Bouygues Energies & Services we link energy efficiency and services to provide reduced energy use in buildings. We do this by installing innovative technologies and providing a through-life energy optimisation approach to routine operations and maintenance procedures.
With energy prices continuing to rise, and ambitious energy reduction targets being set, it is crucial that you have an energy efficient solution for your business. Meeting current and future legislation is a fundamental requirement, as well as being provided with enough energy capacity for the future in the most efficient way.
We recognise that businesses are constantly changing to meet their customers’ needs, and as a result we are flexible and dynamic in energy requirements, offering advice and bespoke technical solutions.
From initial engagement through to the final installation of energy efficient technologies, we listen to your needs and tailor the best energy efficiency measures for you, providing optimum savings and the best return on investment.
We provide monitoring systems that can identify the key areas where you use excess energy, and can provide an insight into your current working practices, pinpointing exactly where savings can be made. Detail audits by our technical specialists will identify the key energy efficiency areas for improvement as listed below;
- Lighting and controls
- Heat recovery
- Variable speed drives on pumps/fans
- PC control and voltage optimisation
- Water efficiency measures
- Building management system
- Energy management software
- Automated meter reading
- Automatic monitoring and targeting
- Photovoltaic panels
- Solar thermal
- Cavity wall and loft insulation
- Insulation to pipework
- Draught proofing
- Secondary glazing
- Radiator reflector panels
- District heating
- Combined heat and power
You can rely on a partnership with a team of building systems experts, committed to maximising the value of your environmental investment.
To achieve minimal operational costs and maximum productivity of your occupants, we enable seamless communication between various building services like heating, cooling, control of lighting as well as low-voltage energy distribution, making your facilities true high-performance energy-efficient buildings. Our state of the art building automation and energy management solutions enhance the energy efficiency and productivity of your buildings’ energy and mechanical infrastructure, producing savings between 15-30 percent. All without compromises on comfort and utilisation.
Smarter energy monitoring of building systems
Providing innovative solutions through our building management systems
Guaranteed energy savings
Reduced operating costs
Reduced energy utility costs
Improved energy efficiency awareness through behavioural change training
A centralised view of energy use
A strategic plan for continued carbon reduction
Options for finance, including gain share
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services works in partnership with Broomfield Hospital to deliver Hard FM, Lifecycle and HelpDesk Services.Buildings
- Bouygues Energies & Services enters a partnership to design and construct a 5MWp solar PV farm, completed under an EPC framework.Energy
- Existing clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.Buildings
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.Industry
- Our client required a new Learning Centre to influence and inspire young people to purse careers in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).Industry
- In 2007 we began a 30 year PFI Agreement with Peterborough City Council to deliver Total Facilities Management to various schools across the city.Buildings
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services and Eurotec Environmental begin sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde