Delivering expert, sustainable services for all your building's needs
We Know Your World
We deliver bespoke facilities management services through a client-centric delivery model, focusing on supporting your brand, customers and employees.
A key challenge for clients and their stakeholders in today's facilities management market is protecting and enhancing their brand, whilst receiving outcome-led, quality facilities management services that provide value and efficiency.
We incorporate cutting edge technologies and methodical resourcing into our solutions. With a flexible and proactive approach, we deliver a best in class service that provides value for money.
Working together with you, we use our knowledge and experience to build facilities management service models that respond to the needs of your customers, users and business.
Our services cover the complete facilities management service delivery, from single service through to integrated facilities management. Self-delivery is at the core of our service approach, however we do work with leading partners when this can add value to your business.
Our solutions cover:
- Total or integrated facilities management
- Hard facilities management services
- Soft facilities management services
- Security services
- Energy solutions
- Lifecycle management
- Project works
- Space management
- Medical device asset management
There are many benefits to choosing us as your Facilities Management provider. These include:
- Total FM from one provider
- Reduced costs
- Improved efficiency
- Expert knowledge
- Innovative methods
- Simplified processes
Facilities Management Commitment
A positive health & safety culture
To create a positive health & safety culture with a zero accident rate.
Delivering high quality services
To deliver high-quality, value for money services built on internal, national and internationally recognised standards.
Creating partnerships with clients
Partnership and customer care - the foundation of our business.
Guaranteeing our service and performance commitments through robust performance management systems.
Putting sustainable development at the heart of our activities.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We're developing an energy project that will transform St Ives Park & Ride into a renewable energy generator.
- We will be presented the award by HRH Princess Anne
- Bouygues Energies & Services get moving with the Virgin Pulse
- Bouygues Energies & Services Data Centre team took part in The 21st Dragon Boat Challenge.
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We hosted a construction skills academy for local people in Tower Hamlets.
- We're supporting the special Olympics and the great work it does to support 10,000 athletes.
- Brent are saving money, saving carbon and creating a safer place to live and work.
- Working with young people means that for us, wellbeing is as much of a priority as security.
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde