Delivering expert services for all your facilities management needs
We Know Your World
We deliver tailored facilities management services through a customer-centric delivery model, focussing on supporting your brand, customers and employees.
A key challenge for clients and their stakeholders in today's facilities management market is protecting and enhancing their brand, whilst receiving outcome-led, quality facilities management services that provide value and efficiency.
As a provider, Bouygues Energies & Services incorporates cutting edge technologies and methodical resourcing into our solutions. We adopt a flexible and proactive approach to deliver a best in class service that provides value for money to the client.
Working together with you, we use our knowledge and experience to build facilities management service models that respond to the needs of your customers, users and business.
Our services cover the complete facilities management service delivery, from single service through to integrated facilities management. Self-delivery is at the core of our service approach, however we do work with leading partners when this can add value to your business.
Our solutions cover:
- Total or integrated facilities management
- Hard facilities management services
- Soft facilities management services
- Energy solutions
- Lifecycle management
- Project works
- Space management
- Medical device asset management
Bouygues E&S FM UK Ltd holds SIA Approved Contractor status for security guarding, CCTV (Public Space Surveillance) services.
A positive health & safety culture
To create a positive health & safety culture with a zero accident rate.
Delivering high quality services
To deliver high-quality, value for money services built on internal, national and internationally recognised standards.
Creating partnerships with clients
Partnership and customer care - the foundation of our business.
Guaranteeing our service and performance commitments through robust performance management systems.
Putting sustainable development at the heart of our activities.
Latest case studies
- Delivering Hard Facilities Management Services to University Hospital Lewisham, BYES remains agile and adaptable to the high standard healthcare environment.Buildings
- Bouygues Energies & Services works in partnership with Broomfield Hospital to deliver Hard FM, Lifecycle and HelpDesk Services.Buildings
- Our client required a capacity increase for a Silver Hydrocel manufacturing suite and supporting areas, as well as additional IDA and Solvent Effluent storage capacity, integrated with minimum disruption to ongoing operations.Industry
- Bouygues Energies & Services enters a partnership to design and construct a 5MWp solar PV farm, completed under an EPC framework.Energy
- Existing clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.Buildings
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.Industry
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde