Delivering expert services for all your facilities management needs
We Know Your World
We deliver tailored facilities management services through a customer-centric delivery model, focussing on supporting your brand, customers and employees.
A key challenge for clients and their stakeholders in today's facilities management market is protecting and enhancing their brand, whilst receiving outcome-led, quality facilities management services that provide value and efficiency.
As a provider, Bouygues Energies & Services incorporates cutting edge technologies and methodical resourcing into our solutions. We adopt a flexible and proactive approach to deliver a best in class service that provides value for money to the client.
Working together with you, we use our knowledge and experience to build facilities management service models that respond to the needs of your customers, users and business.
Our services cover the complete facilities management service delivery, from single service through to integrated facilities management. Self-delivery is at the core of our service approach, however we do work with leading partners when this can add value to your business.
Our solutions cover:
- Total or integrated facilities management
- Hard facilities management services
- Soft facilities management services
- Energy solutions
- Lifecycle management
- Project works
- Space management
- Medical device asset management
Bouygues E&S FM UK Ltd holds SIA Approved Contractor status for security guarding, CCTV (Public Space Surveillance) services.
A positive health & safety culture
To create a positive health & safety culture with a zero accident rate.
Delivering high quality services
To deliver high-quality, value for money services built on internal, national and internationally recognised standards.
Creating partnerships with clients
Partnership and customer care - the foundation of our business.
Guaranteeing our service and performance commitments through robust performance management systems.
Putting sustainable development at the heart of our activities.
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services UK Head Office transitions to an agile working environment.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
- Workstation consolidation projects successfully completed by Bouygues Energies & Services at The Home Office.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with KCL to launch a large scale efficiency review.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthenig Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde