In 2007, Bouygues Energies & Services began a 30-year PFI Agreement with Peterborough City Council to deliver a Total Facilities Management contract to Jack Hunt School, Ken Stimpson Community School and the Queen Katharine Academy.
Benchmark review every
Bouygues Energies & Services ensures that the buildings, fixtures and fittings are maintained to a nearly new standard throughout the lifetime of the contract. We work in partnership with the client to ensure investment is targeted to meet the needs of the schools.
Through the CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) system - which schedules, monitors and records planned and reactive works - we can effectively plan manpower requirements to meet the needs of the schools, adapting to their labour structure accordingly. This is continuously reviewed to ensure the model is in line with the ever-evolving business needs of the education establishments.
In addition, Bouygues Energies & Services have introduced ‘mobile devices’ assigned to all front-line operational staff to ensure work is assigned quickly and efficiently, ensuring jobs are prioritised and responded to effectively.
Community Use is an additional income stream to the schools and as the facility’s demand grows, we need to adapt to meet these needs. In order to achieve this, the team across the 3 schools are no longer static by school; they have been trained to understand the different requirements of the individual schools providing increased flexibility. This allows us to move our staff to backfill where necessary.
Structure and assets are maintained and equipment is reliable and effective
The 30-year Lifecycle Plan in place ensures that the structure and assets are maintained to ensure equipment is reliable and effective, achieving as little disruption as possible.
Continuous maintenance of the structure and the assets ensure the buildings consistently provide a safe and comfortable environment for all building users.
Compliance is maintained
Bouygues Energies & Services’ expertise ensures that all statutory compliance obligations are maintained.
Value for money to the client
We undertake a Benchmarking exercise every 5 years to ensure ‘best value’ to the client. This is undertaken by an external specialist contractor and has identified that Bouygues Energies & Services costs remain ‘value for money’.
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services enters a partnership to design and construct a 5MWp solar PV farm, completed under an EPC framework.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Existing clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
- Our client required a new Learning Centre to influence and inspire young people to purse careers in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).IndustryUnited-Kingdom
- In 2007 we began a 30 year PFI Agreement with Peterborough City Council to deliver Total Facilities Management to various schools across the city.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
- Our client was lacking in available laboratory space to accommodate the equipment needed for pipeline biologics production. We provided the design & build solution of a MABs analytical testing laboratory.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Service were featured in Innovators magazine's biotech special, which was distributed at the annual IBioIC conference in Glasgow.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde