In 2007, Bouygues Energies & Services began a 30-year PFI Agreement with Peterborough City Council to deliver a Total Facilities Management contract to Jack Hunt School, Ken Stimpson Community School and the Queen Katharine Academy.
Benchmark review every
Bouygues Energies & Services ensures that the buildings, fixtures and fittings are maintained to a nearly new standard throughout the lifetime of the contract. We work in partnership with the client to ensure investment is targeted to meet the needs of the schools.
Through the CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) system - which schedules, monitors and records planned and reactive works - we can effectively plan manpower requirements to meet the needs of the schools, adapting to their labour structure accordingly. This is continuously reviewed to ensure the model is in line with the ever-evolving business needs of the education establishments.
In addition, Bouygues Energies & Services have introduced ‘mobile devices’ assigned to all front-line operational staff to ensure work is assigned quickly and efficiently, ensuring jobs are prioritised and responded to effectively.
Community Use is an additional income stream to the schools and as the facility’s demand grows, we need to adapt to meet these needs. In order to achieve this, the team across the 3 schools are no longer static by school; they have been trained to understand the different requirements of the individual schools providing increased flexibility. This allows us to move our staff to backfill where necessary.
Structure and assets are maintained and equipment is reliable and effective
The 30-year Lifecycle Plan in place ensures that the structure and assets are maintained to ensure equipment is reliable and effective, achieving as little disruption as possible.
Continuous maintenance of the structure and the assets ensure the buildings consistently provide a safe and comfortable environment for all building users.
Compliance is maintained
Bouygues Energies & Services’ expertise ensures that all statutory compliance obligations are maintained.
Value for money to the client
We undertake a Benchmarking exercise every 5 years to ensure ‘best value’ to the client. This is undertaken by an external specialist contractor and has identified that Bouygues Energies & Services costs remain ‘value for money’.
Latest case studies
- Delivering Hard Facilities Management Services to University Hospital Lewisham, BYES remains agile and adaptable to the high standard healthcare environment.
- We work in partnership with Broomfield Hospital to deliver Hard Facilities Management, Lifecycle and HelpDesk Services.
- Our client required a capacity increase for a Silver Hydrocel manufacturing suite and supporting areas, as well as additional IDA and Solvent Effluent storage capacity.
- Existing clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.
- Our client required a new Learning Centre to influence and inspire young people to purse careers in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- Process engineering is one of the many specialisms we offer at Bouygues Energies & Services, with process engineering services often relied upon by clients in the pharmaceutical, life science and industrial biotechnology sectors.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Data Centres have become a part of our lives in a way that most of us don’t realise, but with 259 colocation data centres in the UK alone, they are a crucial part of our infrastructure.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- As well as STEM-specific roles, we are proud to offer Apprenticeships in business support services, because we know that the growth of our business requires a variety of skills.
- Graduate Trainee, Connor Cassley, describes his experience of the graduate scheme and explains how even the most unconventional degree can be more relevant to the world of business than you think...
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement for Bouygues Energies & Services.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde