University Hospital Lewisham
Bouygues Energies & Services (Bouygues E&S) partnered with University Hospital Lewisham (UHL) in 2016 under a 20-year PFI agreement to deliver Hard Facilities Management services. The work we do supports the UHL in delivering the highest standard of healthcare to the community.
The Hard Services that we deliver are within the Riverside building; a 22,000m2 building that contains 415 beds over 6 floors and includes intensive care, high dependency and cardiology units.
of building managed
UHL required a seamless transition from the previous contractor, overcoming the inherent challenges and transferring staff efficiently and effectively. A flexible partnership with UHL was needed to ensure that their standards were maintained and demonstrated throughout the building, to patients and users.
Through collaboration with UHL, we have successfully achieved their requirements on an ongoing basis. We have engaged in regular communication with the UHL team and other service providers, adopting a ‘one team’ approach that is maintained across the estate. We have open communication with the teams to address any issues, allowing innovative solutions to be developed.
Working closely with our Special Purpose Vehicle team, we have ensured that lifecycle requirements are met professionally and in accordance with the contract, benefiting all parties in service delivery and ensuring a comfortable patient experience.
The creation of Authorised Person/Competent Person & Authorising Engineer roles has also proved successful, with a full support system that can provide major planning and orchestration of critical system works. In order to remain a flexible partnership, Bouygues E&S began providing Grounds Maintenance service for the client in 2017, which is within the main body of our approach.
- Working as one team with other service providers has provided a greater understanding of all components that operate within the hospital environment.
- Utilising Bouygues E&S Energy team to assist in energy management along with environmental impact reduction.
- Joint communication with the UHL’s Health & Safety department and Bouygues E&S QSE advisers to develop a collaborative approach between these departments.
- UHL benefits from access to all BYES specialist departments to provide expertise in a particular fields
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services works in partnership with Broomfield Hospital to deliver Hard FM, Lifecycle and HelpDesk Services.Buildings
- Our client required a capacity increase for a Silver Hydrocel manufacturing suite and supporting areas, as well as additional IDA and Solvent Effluent storage capacity, integrated with minimum disruption to ongoing operations.Industry
- Bouygues Energies & Services enters a partnership to design and construct a 5MWp solar PV farm, completed under an EPC framework.Energy
- Existing clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.Buildings
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.Industry
- Our client required a new Learning Centre to influence and inspire young people to purse careers in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).Industry
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde