The well-being of users in innovative, efficient, sustainable and connected buildings
Whether creating modern and imaginative workspaces, enhancing carbon and green performance, or delivering high quality facility services, we will bring our imagination, energy and technologies to deliver a unique client experience that creates tangible value and benefit to your organisation, your employees and your customers.
We pride ourselves on our innovative and sustainable approach to facilities management.
We can help you add value to your property portfolio, maximise the life of your assets and enhance your working environment.
Workspaces need to evolve to support the modern workforce. Our team design and implement digitally advanced, agile and engaging offices that solve your workplace challenges.
By improving the energy efficiency of a building, you can improve the energy rating, consequently reducing costs as well as your carbon footprint. Bouygues Energies & Services energy energy experts can carry out comprehensive audits and recommend the most energy efficient measures.
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with Cambridgeshire County Council to design, develop and deliver a smart Energy Grid at St Ive's Car Park.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with University of the Arts London to make significant reduction in energy consumption and increase carbon savings.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partnered with Fenland District Council to improve energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with LSE to significantly reduce their CO2 and energy consumption.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We've helped Manchester Cares get closer to their £10,000 target
- We hosted a construction skills academy for local people in Tower Hamlets.
- We're supporting the special Olympics and the great work it does to support 10,000 athletes.
- Working with young people means that for us, wellbeing is as much of a priority as security.
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.