Bouygues Energies & Services Data Centre team help raise £111,000 for CRASH
Along with 17 other companies the Data Centre team undertook a number of high-level fundraising activities in aid of CRASH charity. CRASH is a unique, practical charity that assists homelessness and hospice charities with construction related projects, creating places that care for people.
Over the past 12 months Lucy Sargeant and the data centre team have organised and joined in various fundraising activities including the Dragon Boat challenge to help raise funds for the construction charity.
Lucy Sargent, Project Manager at Bouygues Energies & Services said "We chose to support CRASH for their work to help the construction industry and their families as well as the wider community. It was something that we could really get behind. The dragon boat event and the bake sale were good fun and got everyone on site involved."
With the current health crisis there has never been more importance on the support of charities like CRASH. Covid- 19 has had an incredible impact on the services offered by hospices and homelessness charities and with the support of companies like Bouygues Energies & Services CRASH are able to help.
Kate Marsh, Senior Partnership Manager at CRASH said: “I am deeply moved by the incredible generosity and goodwill of the construction community, who support CRASH in a variety of ways. The fundraising efforts of the industry is outstanding and more vital than ever in these challenging times.
To our Fundraising Champions, Patron Companies and all who support our work, thank you. Together we can continue to help adults and children who are terminally ill and in need of end of life care, and those who are homeless and will be needing even more support at this time.”
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- where we provided a solution to help improve the internal air quality
- 7100 m² of data storage in the heart of Marseille’s port district
- One for the diary, 11th November 2020, 2pm - 3pm (GMT)
- Provide renewable energy produced from the North Sea Wind Farms to homes across Germany by 2024.
- Pre-fabrication modular block: The paradigm shift to build a data centre differently?
- Find out why we're prioritising electric vehicles
- There has always been a huge importance on reducing our Global footprint, to ensure a sustainable future
- A day for employers across the country to advocate their support for responsible employment.
- Sustainability can be a uniting theme and in this context great partnerships can be built between universities and the private sector.
- We’ve contributed to over 23,000 fruit portions, 600 fruit baskets being delivered to NHS hospitals.
- Some of our team members share their experiences during Covid-19.
- The Most Effective Development to a Wellbeing Strategy
- ExCel London on the 11th – 12th March 2020
- Bouygues Energies & Services are Exhibiting at this year’s Data Centre World
- Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.
- We're exhibiting at this year’s 2019 ISPE Europe Pharma 4.0 Conference, 20 - 21 November 2019, Manchester, Old Trafford.
- We have successfully renewed our Cyber Essentials Plus certification for the whole organisation.
- Virology Research Laboratory extension for AstraZeneca
- Bouygues Energies & Services are Exhibiting at this year’s DCD Event, 5 -6th November 2019, Old Billingsgate, London.
- VIRTUS is the fastest growing Data Centre provider in the UK.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are pleased to announce they are supporting DATACENTRE.ME!
- Bouygues Energies & Services get moving with the Virgin Pulse
- Bouygues Energies & Services Data Centre team took part in The 21st Dragon Boat Challenge.
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde