We Know Your World
As global demand sets ever more ambitious renewable energy supply targets, growing challenges have to be met in energy storage, grid-balancing and frequency response. At Bouygues Energies & Services, we are at the forefront of the expanding battery storage market, a key enabler for smart grids.
With continuous investment in renewable energy sources, the need for energy storage is ever increasing. Battery storage technology will enable you to utilise low cost electricity, whilst enabling you to generate additional revenue trough various revenue streams.
We work with utilities, private customers, venture capitalists and public sector bodies to design and install both behind the meter and large scale battery systems. These battery systems can react in milliseconds to help balance the frequency of supply, as opposed to traditional generators with a response time of under 10 seconds. They can also be connected to generation assets and EV chargers and have the capability to increase site resilience by providing UPS and back-up reserve functionality.
We develop and deliver up to grid-scale Battery Energy Storage Solutions (BESS) for public and private sector, both Grid scale and Behind the Meter (BtM). Our solutions include market leading energy management software to maximise Firm Frequency Response (FFR), Capacity Market, Balancing mechanism and Triads, as well as other grid services backed by a flexible warranty.
We partner with energy management system specialists to provide future flexibility, by increasing the capacity of the system and adjusting for different services and different battery / storage types. We are commercialising second-life electric vehicle batteries, reinforcing our commitment to a sustainable future.
We are proud to be on the ETL Battery Storage Framework.
Bestpoke solution, tailored to your needs
Stand alone systems
UPS/Back-up reserve functionality
Colocation with generation assets
Our offer is based on the provision of an availability guarantee of up to 94% per annum for the whole of the system
We provide a gainshare arrangement on any revenue improvement
Enhanced Availability Performance
Significant Additional Annual Revenues
Our proposal is backed by an Engineer, Procure, and Construct (EPC) wrap, provided by the Bouygues parent group (€36bn)
Full operations and Maintenance
Augmentation of the system (battery replacement / upgrade)
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We hosted a construction skills academy for local people in Tower Hamlets.
- We're supporting the special Olympics and the great work it does to support 10,000 athletes.
- Brent are saving money, saving carbon and creating a safer place to live and work.
- Working with young people means that for us, wellbeing is as much of a priority as security.
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde