We Know Your World
As global demand sets ever more ambitious renewable energy supply targets, growing challenges have to be met in energy storage, grid-balancing and frequency response. At Bouygues Energies & Services, we are at the forefront of the expanding battery storage market, a key enabler for smart grids.
With continuous investment in renewable energy sources, a requirement local energy storage has been created. Battery storage technology will enable you to utilise low cost electricity, whilst generating additional revenue, if you are providing frequency response.
Bouygues Energies & Services works with utilities and private customers to design and install large scale battery systems, with regard to demand site response. These batteries can supply a sub-second response to help balance the frequency of supply, as opposed to traditional generators with a response time of under 10 seconds.
We develop and deliver up to grid-scale Battery Energy Storage Solutions (BESS) for public and private sectors. Our solutions include market leading energy management software to maximise Firm Frequency Response (FFR), Capacity Market, Triads, as well as other grid services backed by a flexible warranty.
We partner with energy management system specialists to provide future flexibility, by increasing the capacity of the system and adjusting for different services and different battery types. We are commercialising second-life electric vehicle batteries, reinforcing our commitment to a sustainable future.
Our offer is based on the provision of an availability guarantee of up to 94% per annum for the whole of the system.
We provide a gainshare arrangement on any revenue improvement.
Enhanced Availability Performance
Significant Additional Annual Revenues.
Our proposal is backed by an Engineer, Procure, and Construct (EPC) wrap, provided by the Bouygues parent group (€36bn)
Latest case studies
- Delivering Hard Facilities Management Services to University Hospital Lewisham, BYES remains agile and adaptable to the high standard healthcare environment.
- Bouygues Energies & Services works in partnership with Broomfield Hospital to deliver Hard FM, Lifecycle and HelpDesk Services.
- Our client required a capacity increase for a Silver Hydrocel manufacturing suite and supporting areas, as well as additional IDA and Solvent Effluent storage capacity, integrated with minimum disruption to ongoing operations.Industry
- Bouygues Energies & Services enters a partnership to design and construct a 5MWp solar PV farm, completed under an EPC framework.Energy
- Existing clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.Industry
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde