We Know Your World
Heat networks reduce maintenance on the heat generation system, whilst simultaneously reducing capital expenditure through the use of less plant. The heat network has the advantage of distributing heat, hot water and electricity to multiple buildings from a Combined Heat and Power (CHP) source. We can develop commercial models for our clients that allow export of surplus heat to neighbouring heat networks or other businesses.
Reducing the cost of maintenance and carbon footprint are key drivers for all users, as well as improving the sustainability and flexibility of energy management. District Heat networks provide these reduced costs, as well as increasing revenue by selling excess energy to external businesses or the grid.
Bouygues Energies & Services can design and implement these heat networks, or assist you in developing existing networks. Managing end user energy usage and heat losses within your network through smart monitoring and control.
Bouygues Energies & Services provide District Heating Networks (DHN) solutions for both new and retrofit buildings, resulting in higher efficiencies and maintenance savings. DHN combined heat and power (CHPDH) is the cheapest method of cutting carbon emissions. A combination of CHP and centralised heat pumps can be provided in a multi energy system.
We also provide efficient energy distribution systems, through installing technology that can remotely monitor and manage the health of a DHN and pinpoint the exact location of underperformance. This technology ensures all parameters are within the optimum settings.
Providing energy savings through the CHP/heat pump technology.
Reducing maintenance costs by having a single energy centre.
Usage of the latest materials for the DHN pipework.
Improving system performance and fault finding through the use of monitoring software and system design.
The design and selection of the Heat Interface Units (HIUs).
Providing pay as you go billing,
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with Cambridgeshire County Council to design, develop and deliver a smart Energy Grid at St Ive's Car Park.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with University of the Arts London to make significant reduction in energy consumption and increase carbon savings.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partnered with Fenland District Council to improve energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with LSE to significantly reduce their CO2 and energy consumption.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde