We Know Your World
Heat networks reduce maintenance on the heat generation system, whilst simultaneously reducing capital expenditure through the use of less plant. The heat network has the advantage of distributing heat, hot water and electricity to multiple buildings from a Combined Heat and Power (CHP) source. We can develop commercial models for our clients that allow export of surplus heat to neighbouring heat networks or other businesses.
Reducing the cost of maintenance and carbon footprint are key drivers for all users, as well as improving the sustainability and flexibility of energy management. District Heat networks provide these reduced costs, as well as increasing revenue by selling excess energy to external businesses or the grid.
Bouygues Energies & Services can design and implement these heat networks, or assist you in developing existing networks. Managing end user energy usage and heat losses within your network through smart monitoring and control.
Bouygues Energies & Services provide District Heating Networks (DHN) solutions for both new and retrofit buildings, resulting in higher efficiencies and maintenance savings. DHN combined heat and power (CHPDH) is the cheapest method of cutting carbon emissions. A combination of CHP and centralised heat pumps can be provided in a multi energy system.
We also provide efficient energy distribution systems, through installing technology that can remotely monitor and manage the health of a DHN and pinpoint the exact location of underperformance. This technology ensures all parameters are within the optimum settings.
Providing energy savings through the CHP/heat pump technology.
Reducing maintenance costs by having a single energy centre.
Usage of the latest materials for the DHN pipework.
Improving system performance and fault finding through the use of monitoring software and system design.
The design and selection of the Heat Interface Units (HIUs).
Providing pay as you go billing,
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services works in partnership with Broomfield Hospital to deliver Hard FM, Lifecycle and HelpDesk Services.Buildings
- Bouygues Energies & Services enters a partnership to design and construct a 5MWp solar PV farm, completed under an EPC framework.Energy
- Existing clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.Buildings
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.Industry
- Our client required a new Learning Centre to influence and inspire young people to purse careers in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).Industry
- In 2007 we began a 30 year PFI Agreement with Peterborough City Council to deliver Total Facilities Management to various schools across the city.Buildings
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services and Eurotec Environmental begin sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde