We Know Your World
Energy centres are increasingly popular as an efficient way of generating and supplying heat to a community. These centralised boiler plants supply heating and hot water to homes and businesses, replacing the need for individual boilers.
Reducing operational costs through energy consumption savings, as well as reducing carbon emissions, is a focus for thousands of organisations. Bouygues Energies & Services provides central energy centres for universities, hospitals, residential areas, business parks and more.
Energy centres reduce energy consumption and carbon emissions whilst cutting energy costs for both clients and tenants. By centralising energy management, our clients’ maintenance costs are reduced and there is increased control of capital equipment. We also provide commercial models, such as an Energy Performance Contract.
We design, build and maintain energy centres, offering a cost effective way to generate energy through a central power plant, for example Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plant. The energy centre can provide heat, electricity and cooling to a group of buildings through a decentralised network.
The focus is on energy efficiency and sustainability with the provision of CHP and/or heat pumps. Each building can be connected through a heat network. Energy centres offer a very efficient way of heating buildings - with no need for an individual boiler plant room in each building.
Energy Centres Commitments
Meeting the demand of a flexible network
Delivering Energy Centres that are designed to match the demand of a flexible network.
Guaranteed maintenance cost reduction and savings to the client.
Providing utilities via heat network
Providing heat, electricity and gas to a community via a district heat network.
Can offer an ESCO approach for the term of the payback period, and beyond for carefree support and maintenance.
Developing commercial options
Developing commercial options for Power Purchase Agreements for the client and other local businesses.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We're developing an energy project that will transform St Ives Park & Ride into a renewable energy generator.
- We will be presented the award by HRH Princess Anne
- Bouygues Energies & Services get moving with the Virgin Pulse
- Bouygues Energies & Services Data Centre team took part in The 21st Dragon Boat Challenge.
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We hosted a construction skills academy for local people in Tower Hamlets.
- We're supporting the special Olympics and the great work it does to support 10,000 athletes.
- Brent are saving money, saving carbon and creating a safer place to live and work.
- Working with young people means that for us, wellbeing is as much of a priority as security.
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde