We Know Your World
Energy centres are increasingly popular as an efficient way of generating and supplying heat to a community. These centralised boiler plants supply heating and hot water to homes and businesses, replacing the need for individual boilers.
Reducing operational costs through energy consumption savings, as well as reducing carbon emissions, is a focus for thousands of organisations. Bouygues Energies & Services provides central energy centres for universities, hospitals, residential areas, business parks and more.
Energy centres reduce energy consumption and carbon emissions whilst cutting energy costs for both clients and tenants. By centralising energy management, our clients’ maintenance costs are reduced and there is increased control of capital equipment. We also provide commercial models, such as an Energy Performance Contract.
We design, build and maintain energy centres, offering a cost effective way to generate energy through a central power plant, for example Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plant. The energy centre can provide heat, electricity and cooling to a group of buildings through a decentralised network.
The focus is on energy efficiency and sustainability with the provision of CHP and/or heat pumps. Each building can be connected through a heat network. Energy centres offer a very efficient way of heating buildings - with no need for an individual boiler plant room in each building.
Energy Centres Commitments
Meeting the demand of a flexible network
Delivering Energy Centres that are designed to match the demand of a flexible network.
Guaranteed maintenance cost reduction and savings to the client.
Providing utilities via heat network
Providing heat, electricity and gas to a community via a heat network.
Can offer an ESCO approach for the term of the payback period, and beyond for carefree support and maintenance.
Developing commercial options
Developing commercial options for Power Purchase Agreements for the client and other local businesses.
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with University of the Arts London to make significant reduction in energy consumption and increase carbon savings.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services partnered with Fenland District Council to improve energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services provides Total Facilities Management to the Trust whilst remaining adaptable to their modern healthcare needs.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded contract as lead company to carry out and manage a connected control centre for public facilities.Smart CityUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with LSE to significantly reduce their CO2 and energy consumption.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services UK Head Office transitions to an agile working environment.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde