We Know Your World
Our smart energy infrastructure solutions are centred around On/Off grid generation and energy storage for various sectors.
The need for flexible and efficient environmentally advanced energy solutions is continually increasing. Your requirement for a seamless transition to a more sustainable and smart energy infrastructure is a need that Bouygues Energies & Services understands and provides. From the provision of large scale solar infrastructure to electrical vehicle charging points. We provide systems that are adaptable and future-proof.
We improve and facilitate energy distribution of heat and electricity through the development and delivery of District Heat Networks, Private Wire Networks and Energy Centres.
From design to delivery of these networks, we achieve success for our clients by responding to the operational and environmental expectations related to these activities. We ensure operational excellence, longevity and viability of systems from the outset.
Meeting predicted demand and usage profile
Design the infrastructure to meet the predicted demand and usage profiles.
Managing the process
Manage the process from concept to commissioning.
Providing main infrastructure components
Provide the main infrastructure components for the solution.
Utilising smart management tools
Utilise the smart management tools to deliver the project.
Latest case studies
- We entered a partnership to design and construct a 5MWp solar PV farm, completed under an EPC framework.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with Cambridgeshire County Council to design, develop and deliver a smart Energy Grid at St Ive's Car Park.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with University of the Arts London to make significant reduction in energy consumption and increase carbon savings.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partnered with Fenland District Council to improve energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with LSE to significantly reduce their CO2 and energy consumption.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde