We Know Your World
Our smart energy infrastructure solutions are centred around On/Off grid generation and energy storage for various sectors.
The need for flexible and efficient environmentally advanced energy solutions is continually increasing. Your requirement for a seamless transition to a more sustainable and smart energy infrastructure is a need that Bouygues Energies & Services understands and provides. From the provision of large scale solar infrastructure to electrical vehicle charging points. We provide systems that are adaptable and future-proof.
We improve and facilitate energy distribution of heat and electricity through the development and delivery of District Heat Networks, Private Wire Networks and Energy Centres.
From design to delivery of these networks, we achieve success for our clients by responding to the operational and environmental expectations related to these activities. We ensure operational excellence, longevity and viability of systems from the outset.
Meeting predicted demand and usage profile
Design the infrastructure to meet the predicted demand and usage profiles.
Managing the process
Manage the process from concept to commissioning.
Providing main infrastructure components
Provide the main infrastructure components for the solution.
Utilising smart management tools
Utilise the smart management tools to deliver the project.
Latest case studies
- Delivering Hard Facilities Management Services to University Hospital Lewisham, BYES remains agile and adaptable to the high standard healthcare environment.Buildings
- Bouygues Energies & Services works in partnership with Broomfield Hospital to deliver Hard FM, Lifecycle and HelpDesk Services.Buildings
- Our client required a capacity increase for a Silver Hydrocel manufacturing suite and supporting areas, as well as additional IDA and Solvent Effluent storage capacity, integrated with minimum disruption to ongoing operations.Industry
- Bouygues Energies & Services enters a partnership to design and construct a 5MWp solar PV farm, completed under an EPC framework.Energy
- Existing clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.Buildings
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.Industry
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde