Fenland Energy Performance Success
Bouygues Energies & Services partnered with Fenland District Council to improve the energy efficiency and reduce carbon emission across four local leisure centres.
Generated in renewable energy
Hudson Leisure Centre, Manor Leisure, George Campbell Leisure and The Chatteris Leisure, were selected for the project due to their aged mechanical and electrical infrastructure, and building construction.
This contract is an extension of our successful partnership with Cambridgeshire County Council under the national RE:FIT framework.
We have identified a variety of measures that will benefit the four sites:
· Lighting replacement and control upgrade
· Solar PV- roof mounted solar arrays will generate power, reducing reliance on grid supply
· 3 combined heat and power systems
· Mechanical system modifications and zone control
· Building management system upgrade and optimisation.
· Replacement of boilers with high-efficiency biomass boilers
The Energy Performance Contract is risk free and fully funded
Generating renewable energy
As well as increasing efficiency, it is estimated that our measures will generate approximately £2.7 million in renewable energy.
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with University of the Arts London to make significant reduction in energy consumption and increase carbon savings.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services partnered with Fenland District Council to improve energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services provides Total Facilities Management to the Trust whilst remaining adaptable to their modern healthcare needs.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded contract as lead company to carry out and manage a connected control centre for public facilities.Smart CityUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with LSE to significantly reduce their CO2 and energy consumption.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services UK Head Office transitions to an agile working environment.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde