Mill Solar Farm
Bouygues Energies & Services partnered with Wirsol to design and construct a 5MWp solar PV farm in Lincolnshire County. The partnership includes a 5-year Operation and Maintenance contract, completed under an Engineering, Procurement and Construction framework.
Bouygues Energies & Services built and connected the new facility for Wirsol. The 30-acre site houses approximately 20,000 PV panels and two medium voltage power stations, which successfully produce electricity for the local area. Inverters and transformers housed in the power stations convert the DC output into AC to supply to the mains. The project was delivered on schedule, approved and energised in March 2016.
We also upgraded the access road from the public highway to the site (c250-300m), using a lime stabilisation process. This allowed access to the site for construction and maintenance purposes.
Bouygues Energies & Services National Operations Centre remotely monitors the CCTV on the site 24/7. Our monitoring works down to each string level, checking for output and any faults.
Satisfaction in the local area
Assessments have demonstrated high levels of satisfaction from local residents and stakeholders.
Joint venture relationship
A joint venture relationship with abakus enabled a turnkey solution.
The project was built and is maintained to the client’s performance specifications. The project has exceeded its contractually bench-marked KPIs and is performing even better than initially expected.
Latest case studies
- Delivering Hard Facilities Management Services to University Hospital Lewisham, BYES remains agile and adaptable to the high standard healthcare environment.
- We work in partnership with Broomfield Hospital to deliver Hard Facilities Management, Lifecycle and HelpDesk Services.
- Our client required a capacity increase for a Silver Hydrocel manufacturing suite and supporting areas, as well as additional IDA and Solvent Effluent storage capacity.
- Existing clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.
- Our client required a new Learning Centre to influence and inspire young people to purse careers in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde