Roof Mounted PV
We Know Your World
Interest is constantly growing over incorporating small scale renewable electricity generation into site-encompassing Energy Performance Contracts. Increased reliability and decreased cost of the technology mean small scale energy generation is more than ever economically viable.
Historically, the view has been that solar power is an expensive investment with a slow return on investment. However this is no longer the case, with solar power having another record year, and more solar power being used than ever before.
We give our clients the opportunity to decrease their carbon impact. We reduce their grid-demand by engineering solutions to provide them with the most efficient implementation of roof mounted PV. A cost efficient way of utilising solar power.
Bouygues Energies & Services develops Roof Mounted PV solar installations as part of our energy conservation measures, usually under an Energy Performance Contract. This enables our clients to meet part of their demand with electricity generated onsite from a renewable source, we design and engineer solutions unique to the nature of the client’s site.
Once panels are in place, we also offer smart metering solutions, where electricity generation data is sent directly to managing software. This enables clients to monitor the efficiency of generation of the PV installations.
• Identifying the most suitable Solar PV system for the client.
• Structural surveys to assess the roof structure for load bearing and safety.
• Guaranteed output of the Solar PV system.
• Installing sub metering and software including irradiance measurement.
• Optimising FiT rates where possible.
• Remote Monitoring of the System to ensure optimum performance.
• Providing technical support post installation.
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with University of the Arts London to make significant reduction in energy consumption and increase carbon savings.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services partnered with Fenland District Council to improve energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services provides Total Facilities Management to the Trust whilst remaining adaptable to their modern healthcare needs.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded contract as lead company to carry out and manage a connected control centre for public facilities.Smart CityUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with LSE to significantly reduce their CO2 and energy consumption.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services UK Head Office transitions to an agile working environment.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde