Smart Energy Grids
Smart Energy Grids are fundamental to the reduction of energy consumption and increase the efficiency and reliability of our energy.
We Know Your World
As interest grows for the wide deployment of smart metering and renewable energy generation, from businesses to local communities, Smart Energy Grids are fast becoming the answer to efficient energy management.
The technology revolution is creating an increased demand for smart infrastructure, leading to more decentralised energy requirements. An example of this is an increase in employee electrical vehicles, creating the need for more charging points and renewable technologies, combined with energy storage.
Bouygues Energies & Services can provide these services, as well as intelligent data networks and smart infrastructure. We continue to develop the energy technologies required to power this revolution, utilising innovation and working with our partners and SMEs to deliver the energy solutions you need.
We install and commission off-grid/grid-connected smart grid systems, with energy optimisation and generation at the centre of our smart energy grid solutions.
Our smart energy grid offer ranges from a simple utilisation model and option, to selling back electricity to the grid, to a Short Term Operating Reserve offer in line with National Grid requirements. We can provide comprehensive infrastructure upgrades and major grid generation through decentralised networks. We also combine renewable technology and energy storage with smart metering, with the centrally controlled smart energy grid system.
Delivering smart control of networks
Improving commercial offering to client
Additional offer of energy export to the grid
Balancing of grid
Latest case studies
- Delivering Hard Facilities Management Services to University Hospital Lewisham, BYES remains agile and adaptable to the high standard healthcare environment.
- Bouygues Energies & Services works in partnership with Broomfield Hospital to deliver Hard FM, Lifecycle and HelpDesk Services.
- Our client required a capacity increase for a Silver Hydrocel manufacturing suite and supporting areas, as well as additional IDA and Solvent Effluent storage capacity, integrated with minimum disruption to ongoing operations.Industry
- Bouygues Energies & Services enters a partnership to design and construct a 5MWp solar PV farm, completed under an EPC framework.Energy
- Existing clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.Industry
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde