Smart Energy Grids
Smart Energy Grids are fundamental to the reduction of energy consumption and increase the efficiency and reliability of our energy.
We Know Your World
As interest grows for the wide deployment of smart metering and renewable energy generation, from businesses to local communities, Smart Energy Grids are fast becoming the answer to efficient energy management.
The technology revolution is creating an increased demand for smart infrastructure, leading to more decentralised energy requirements. An example of this is an increase in employee electrical vehicles, creating the need for more charging points and renewable technologies, combined with energy storage.
Bouygues Energies & Services can provide these services, as well as intelligent data networks and smart infrastructure. We continue to develop the energy technologies required to power this revolution, utilising innovation and working with our partners and SMEs to deliver the energy solutions you need.
We install and commission off-grid/grid-connected smart grid systems, with energy optimisation and generation at the centre of our smart energy grid solutions.
Our smart energy grid offer ranges from a simple utilisation model and option, to selling back electricity to the grid, to a Short Term Operating Reserve offer in line with National Grid requirements. We can provide comprehensive infrastructure upgrades and major grid generation through decentralised networks. We also combine renewable technology and energy storage with smart metering, with the centrally controlled smart energy grid system.
Delivering smart control of networks
Improving commercial offering to client
Additional offer of energy export to the grid
Balancing of grid
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with University of the Arts London to make significant reduction in energy consumption and increase carbon savings.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services partnered with Fenland District Council to improve energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services provides Total Facilities Management to the Trust whilst remaining adaptable to their modern healthcare needs.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded contract as lead company to carry out and manage a connected control centre for public facilities.Smart CityUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with LSE to significantly reduce their CO2 and energy consumption.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services UK Head Office transitions to an agile working environment.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde