Smart Energy Grids
Smart Energy Grids are fundamental to the reduction of energy consumption and increase the efficiency and reliability of our energy.
We Know Your World
As interest grows for the wide deployment of smart metering and renewable energy generation, from businesses to local communities, Smart Energy Grids are fast becoming the answer to efficient energy management.
The technology revolution is creating an increased demand for smart infrastructure, leading to more decentralised energy requirements. An example of this is an increase in employee electrical vehicles, creating the need for more charging points and renewable technologies, combined with energy storage.
Bouygues Energies & Services can provide these services, as well as intelligent data networks and smart infrastructure. We continue to develop the energy technologies required to power this revolution, utilising innovation and working with our partners and SMEs to deliver the energy solutions you need.
We install and commission off-grid/grid-connected smart grid systems, with energy optimisation and generation at the centre of our smart energy grid solutions.
Our smart energy grid offer ranges from a simple utilisation model and option, to selling back electricity to the grid, to a Short Term Operating Reserve offer in line with National Grid requirements. We can provide comprehensive infrastructure upgrades and major grid generation through decentralised networks. We also combine renewable technology and energy storage with smart metering, with the centrally controlled smart energy grid system.
Delivering smart control of networks
Improving commercial offering to client
Additional offer of energy export to the grid
Balancing of grid
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We hosted a construction skills academy for local people in Tower Hamlets.
- We're supporting the special Olympics and the great work it does to support 10,000 athletes.
- Brent are saving money, saving carbon and creating a safer place to live and work.
- Working with young people means that for us, wellbeing is as much of a priority as security.
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde