Solar PV Farms
We Know Your World
PV is fast becoming one of the most competitive technologies for electricity generation. To date, Bouygues Energies & Services have installed 1 GW of solar technology globally. The retraction of government support led to a resurgence of PV in a subsidy-free regime, where cost, efficiency, guarantees and scale are of key importance.
The desire and need for renewable energy is more pertinent now than ever. It is essential to have a partner that can support you with your sustainable targets, whilst ensuring the alternative source of energy compliments the everyday operations of your organisation.
Bouygues Energies & Services is at the forefront of solar PV growth, and can guarantee you security of supply. Our global resources and local in-house expertise allow us to service our client’s needs efficiently and effectively, building high performing solar PV assets.
We design and deliver turnkey utility scale solar PV farms of the highest quality, which consistently outperform competition. We use tier-1 equipment exclusively, and provide best-in-class maintenance to the assets we build; guaranteeing long term project performance.
Our projects are backed by project specific guarantees, which can be tailored to reflect the commercial arrangements and risk allocation of each project. At Bouygues Energies & Services, we are well placed to offer long term performance guarantees above the market standard.
Delivering high performing projects
At Bouygues Energies & Services, we commit to delivering high performing utility scale solar PV projects, within time execution and cost-quality balance.
Providing fully wrapped solutions
We provide the governance, reliability and guarantees of fully wrapped solutions that facilitate project bankability.
High performance in quality, health & safety and the environment
We achieve excellence in our performance with regards to quality, health & safety and the environment, in line with our accredited certifications.
Project specific and long-term guarantees
Our PV system offering is accompanied by project specific and tailored long term performance guarantees that go above the market standard.
Latest case studies
- Delivering Hard Facilities Management Services to University Hospital Lewisham, BYES remains agile and adaptable to the high standard healthcare environment.
- Bouygues Energies & Services works in partnership with Broomfield Hospital to deliver Hard FM, Lifecycle and HelpDesk Services.
- Our client required a capacity increase for a Silver Hydrocel manufacturing suite and supporting areas, as well as additional IDA and Solvent Effluent storage capacity, integrated with minimum disruption to ongoing operations.Industry
- Bouygues Energies & Services enters a partnership to design and construct a 5MWp solar PV farm, completed under an EPC framework.Energy
- Existing clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.Industry
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde