Solar PV Farms
We Know Your World
PV is fast becoming one of the most competitive technologies for electricity generation. To date, Bouygues Energies & Services have installed 1 GW of solar technology globally. The retraction of government support led to a resurgence of PV in a subsidy-free regime, where cost, efficiency, guarantees and scale are of key importance.
The desire and need for renewable energy is more pertinent now than ever. It is essential to have a partner that can support you with your sustainable targets, whilst ensuring the alternative source of energy compliments the everyday operations of your organisation.
Bouygues Energies & Services is at the forefront of solar PV growth, and can guarantee you security of supply. Our global resources and local in-house expertise allow us to service our client’s needs efficiently and effectively, building high performing solar PV assets.
We design and deliver turnkey utility scale solar PV farms of the highest quality, which consistently outperform competition. We use tier-1 equipment exclusively, and provide best-in-class maintenance to the assets we build; guaranteeing long term project performance.
Our projects are backed by project specific guarantees, which can be tailored to reflect the commercial arrangements and risk allocation of each project. At Bouygues Energies & Services, we are well placed to offer long term performance guarantees above the market standard.
Delivering high performing projects
At Bouygues Energies & Services, we commit to delivering high performing utility scale solar PV projects, within time execution and cost-quality balance.
Providing fully wrapped solutions
We provide the governance, reliability and guarantees of fully wrapped solutions that facilitate project bankability.
High performance in quality, health & safety and the environment
We achieve excellence in our performance with regards to quality, health & safety and the environment, in line with our accredited certifications.
Project specific and long-term guarantees
Our PV system offering is accompanied by project specific and tailored long term performance guarantees that go above the market standard.
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with Cambridgeshire County Council to design, develop and deliver a smart Energy Grid at St Ive's Car Park.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with University of the Arts London to make significant reduction in energy consumption and increase carbon savings.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partnered with Fenland District Council to improve energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with LSE to significantly reduce their CO2 and energy consumption.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde