University of the Arts London
In June 2015, Bouygues Energies & Services partnered with The University of Arts London (UAL) to help make significant energy and CO2 reductions, as well as financial savings through an Energy Performance Contract.
saved per year
savings per year
The University’s Carbon Management Plan set out reduction targets over a 15 year period, with Bouygues Energies & Services aiming to reduce energy consumption and increase carbon savings by 15% the UAL campus portfolio.
At Bouygues Energies & Services we pride ourselves on building and maintaining relationships with clients, providing advice and guidance through the Energy Performance Contracting process.
Our teams met with UAL to discuss the content of the Investment Grade Proposal, to help them choose the best available options in Energy Conservation Measures and lead them through the installation process.
The upgrades and equipment installed include:
- Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning Insulation
- Burner Replacement
- Building Energy Management Systems Enhancement
- Chilled Water Systems Modification
- Lighting Works and Upgrade
- Voltage Optimisation.
- Heating Plant Upgrade
Investment Grade Proposal Tracker
Bouygues Energies & Services are assisting UAL with understanding and implementing the Investment Grade Proposal tracker – a way to monitor energy savings.
Following current works, commercial contract arrangements will be made with UAL to begin the measurement and verification process.
Latest case studies
- Delivering Hard Facilities Management Services to University Hospital Lewisham, BYES remains agile and adaptable to the high standard healthcare environment.BuildingsBouygues Energies & Services works in partnership with Broomfield Hospital to deliver Hard FM, Lifecycle and HelpDesk Services.BuildingsOur client required a capacity increase for a Silver Hydrocel manufacturing suite and supporting areas, as well as additional IDA and Solvent Effluent storage capacity, integrated with minimum disruption to ongoing operations.IndustryBouygues Energies & Services enters a partnership to design and construct a 5MWp solar PV farm, completed under an EPC framework.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde