Working in partnership with our clients to achieve their sustainability targets
Our clients face numerous energy challenges, with strategic issues ranging from increasing energy costs to security of supply. These challenges require diverse solutions and expertise, ensuring effective management, control and mitigation. Bouygues Energies & Services provides a suite of energy solutions, delivering carbon and cost reduction, and key supply-chain support.
Bouygues Energies & Services develop and deliver behind-the-meter grid scale Battery Energy Storage Solutions (BESS), for both the public and private sectors. We also develop research and development projects and commercial models, for example using second-life electric vehicle batteries which match our sustainability goals.
We build innovative Smart Energy Grid systems. From renewable energy generation, energy storage and utilisation of intelligent control networks, delivering Short Term Operating Reserve offers, through to selling on-site electrical generation back to the grid.
Bouygues Energies & Services design, install and commission large scale solar PV farms for our clients. Supplying renewable energy from solar power plants enables local communities to reduce costs and reduce their carbon footprint. It also means they can provide off-grid power in remote areas that can be sold back to the grid or used locally at a cheaper price than grid-supplied energy.
Bouygues Energies & Services install roof mounted Solar PV, helping our clients to meet their demand for electricity generated onsite from a renewable source. We also provide measurement and verification using smart metering and digital data, enabling you to monitor the efficiency of energy generation.
Bouygues Energies & Services provide decentralised energy distribution as well as District Heat Networks and Private Wire Networks. From design to delivery, we respond to the operational and environmental expectations of the client to ensure operational excellence, longevity and viability of systems.
Bouygues Energies & Services provides district heating solutions for new-build and retrofit, increasing energy efficiency whilst reducing maintenance costs and pollution compared to localised boilers. Our technology monitors the health of a district heat network and pinpoints under performing areas.
Energy Centres offer a cost effective way to distribute heat, electricity and cooling within a campus or group of residential buildings that are connected to a central energy plant.
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with Cambridgeshire County Council to design, develop and deliver a smart Energy Grid at St Ive's Car Park.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with University of the Arts London to make significant reduction in energy consumption and increase carbon savings.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partnered with Fenland District Council to improve energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with LSE to significantly reduce their CO2 and energy consumption.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Largest 'Subsidy-Free' Solar Farm in the UK to be Built by Bouygues Energies & Services for NextEnergy Capital
- We have signed a first of its kind deal with Airlite, an innovative paint company
- On this project we will be using our new innovative modular solution to help achieve the quality, speed to market..
- Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting awarded design and build for new VIRTUS Data Centres LONDON6
- We're developing an energy project that will transform St Ives Park & Ride into a renewable energy generator.
- Brent are saving money, saving carbon and creating a safer place to live and work.