Celebrating our Supply Chain at our Virtual Awards Ceremony
On Thursday 17 September we hosted our Virtual Supply Chain Awards to recognise our key Supply Chain partners who have gone above and beyond in supporting our teams on the front line throughout the COVID-19 crisis. In the run-up to the event we were inundated with nominations from our staff and 12 winners were selected that really stood out for the exceptional efforts.
Amelle Mestari, Bouygues Energies & Services Procurement Director hosted the ceremony and the awards were presented by CEO David Carr and Directors Emmanuel Chautemps, Tim Grier and Glynn Newby.
The lockdown period of COVID-19 required a prompt response, greater collaboration and a commitment to protecting lives. Our Supply Chain partners demonstrated these crucial behaviours at an incredibly challenging time. We wanted to thank our supply chain partners, most of whom we have worked with for many years by showing our recognition of the support they have provided this year.
David Carr said to the winners in attendance that their support had been fundamental during a time of national crisis:
“Every one of these awards is extremely well deserved. Around 60% of the work we do is key-worker activity and it was essential to the nation that we continued to run these services. Fundamental to us doing that were our supply chain partners. I was absolutely delighted with the level of support that you gave us. You can all be extremely proud of what you’ve done to support us during incredibly challenging times.”
Our winners were:
- Arun Construction Services Limited, for providing labour and technical support to help create a new distribution centre for our client in a very short space of time.
- Interface Europe Limited, for coming up with an amazing solution on our flooring at Becket House to help people find their way when they returned to the office.
- Birdsall Air Conditioning Limited, for adapting incredibly well to the ever changing site rules which changed almost daily at certain times based around the government daily briefings.
- V Couzens Limited, for remaining open and extremely responsive during the peak of COVID-19 and stepping in where other suppliers couldn’t due to being furloughed.
- MBA Limited, for assisting with design issues on site, resolving problems and manufacturing/ delivering materials within a very tight timescale.
- Tofco Limited, for their outstanding support on one of our Motorway Smart Schemes.
- Rostrvm Solutions Limited, for helping to create a virtual helpdesk for our National Operations Centre and site teams in a very short timescale.
- Edmundson Electrical Limited, for working extremely hard to get all our orders processed and delivered as quickly as possible during the lockdown period to support our NHS.
- Pipes & Valves Limited, for their prompt response and delivery and ability to provide items that were very difficult to source.
- Hygiene Systems Limited, for going the extra mile to meet our supply and demand for vital hygiene products and PPE in very short notice.
- Greenham Limited and D.R. Caswell Limited for going above and beyond in providing PPE and keeping up stock levels for us throughout.
Ian Foster Managing Director at Pipes and Valves said “It means so much to us as an SME to be recognised for what we do.”
Peter Brown, Commercial Director at Rostrvm Solutions Limited said, “It means a lot to me to know that our services and our people are recognised and appreciated. I think the awards process reflects very well on you and your organisation and demonstrates a culture of true partnership.”
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
There are no results for this choice