Bouygues Energies & Services Successfully Handed Over Virology Research Laboratory
Bouygues Energies & Services (BYES) are delighted to announce they have successfully completed the Virology Research Laboratories extension for AstraZeneca, a multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company, in Speke.
Following a fast track programme that consisted of 34 weeks, an extension was delivered on time and high-quality without affecting the client’s operation.
Bouygues Energies & Services provided a turnkey design and build solution of a new 300m2 laboratory space, and supporting areas including all associated architectural, electrical and mechanical services and commissioning.
Jordan Taylor, Project Manager, Bouygues Energies & Services stated: “The complexity and fast track nature of this project had presented new challenges that our team has had to overcome while satisfying the high expectation of our client. The project was constructed in 34 weeks, an achievement in itself. This would not have been possible without the early input from our in-house design & procurement teams.”
To de-risk the project’s outcome and speed to market, the team applied a special emphasis and focus on the commissioning aspect of this project. The new laboratory complies with cGMP standards and specific BSEN functional safety standards.
“We worked in close collaboration with our client’s engineering, validation, H&S, and operational departments and implemented additional monitoring during high-risk activities. This ensured that no laboratory activities in the existing virology premises were affected by our work”, explains Jordan.
With our expertise in working on live operational sites, we ensured minimal disruption to the existing operations, quality control and achieved zero safety accidents at the same time.
“We completed the project on time and to the satisfaction of our client. This is a testament of the effort and collaborative approach between the staff based in the office, on-site and client,” added Jordan.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services support Bouygues Construction is continuing to sow its seeds in Australia.
- Food sustainability is about culture, health, equity and respect for the planet we live on.
- where we provided a solution to help improve the internal air quality
- 7100 m² of data storage in the heart of Marseille’s port district
- One for the diary, 11th November 2020, 2pm - 3pm (GMT)
- Provide renewable energy produced from the North Sea Wind Farms to homes across Germany by 2024.
- Pre-fabrication modular block: The paradigm shift to build a data centre differently?
- Find out why we're prioritising electric vehicles
- There has always been a huge importance on reducing our Global footprint, to ensure a sustainable future
- A day for employers across the country to advocate their support for responsible employment.
- Along with 17 other companies the Data Centre team undertook a number of high-level fundraising activities in aid of CRASH charity.
- Sustainability can be a uniting theme and in this context great partnerships can be built between universities and the private sector.
- We’ve contributed to over 23,000 fruit portions, 600 fruit baskets being delivered to NHS hospitals.
- Some of our team members share their experiences during Covid-19.
- The Most Effective Development to a Wellbeing Strategy
- ExCel London on the 11th – 12th March 2020
- Bouygues Energies & Services are Exhibiting at this year’s Data Centre World
- Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.
- We're exhibiting at this year’s 2019 ISPE Europe Pharma 4.0 Conference, 20 - 21 November 2019, Manchester, Old Trafford.
- We have successfully renewed our Cyber Essentials Plus certification for the whole organisation.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are Exhibiting at this year’s DCD Event, 5 -6th November 2019, Old Billingsgate, London.
- VIRTUS is the fastest growing Data Centre provider in the UK.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are pleased to announce they are supporting DATACENTRE.ME!
- Bouygues Energies & Services get moving with the Virgin Pulse
- Bouygues Energies & Services Data Centre team took part in The 21st Dragon Boat Challenge.
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde