Continuing our partnership with VIRTUS Data Centres
We are delighted to announce that we will be continuing our successful partnership with VIRTUS Data Centres, following the signature for the first two phases of VIRTUS' new LONDON5 data centre and further fit-out works within the facility.
The facility will be part of the new VIRTUS Stockley Park Campus, with LONDON5 designed to deliver high quality customer solutions, comprised of over 10,000m2 net technical space and delivering 24MW of IT load. LONDON5 will be capable of being subdivided, offering a range of solutions to clients; from a rack in a shared space, to their own suite or data hall with dedicated power and innovative cooling. Bouygues Energies & Services will also be completing further fit-out works within the facility to accommodate the specific requirements of a new GAFAM-type tenant at LONDON5.
Site security is paramount, with plans for six layers of physical security, including 24/7 on site security, as well as technical support and monitoring centres to maintain VIRTUS' 100% uptime record. The new data centre will also incorporate VIRTUS' online real-time monitoring dashboards and self-service tools for clients to use remotely, or in one of the customer-friendly dedicated rooms and cafe areas. The facility will be carrier neutral and provide access to a wide choice of Tier I and Tier II carriers, and on-ramp access to all major cloud and connectivity platforms.
After the successful handover of VIRTUS' first three data centres (LONDON 1, 2 and 4), Bouygues Energies & Services are pleased to continue to be the partner of choice for VIRTUS Data Centres; the fastest growing data centre provider in the UK.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde