Powering Intelligent Data Centres with Smarter and Greener Solutions
We know your world
In today’s digital world where data is the new currency, data centre facilities need to be resilient, reliable and scalable with low energy consumption, whilst maintaining a secure environment for data storage.
We offer an integrated lifecycle solution to deliver ultra-efficient, high performance and resilient mission critical facilities, with total transparency.
Your Data Centre Objectives
Our dedicated, specialist team is committed to developing cutting-edge solutions for your new or existing facilities that will:
- Align capabilities for data centre reliability to your changing business needs
- Enhance the performance and efficiency of your assets whilst maximising profitability
- Increase the operational integrity of your critical assets
- Reduce operating cost without affecting your data centre availability
- Accelerate speed to market
Because of your unique business critical challenges, we offer a comprehensive, up-front analysis in the form of in-house design and consultancy, project and programme management through to construction, delivery and IST solutions.
High availability and redundancy levels are critical for our clients. Whatever your requirements are, our specialist team have extensive experience in delivering such projects, consistently designing and delivering facilities in line with Uptime Institute‘s Tier classifications from Tier I to Tier III+.
We bring a wealth of long standing experience for Greenfield / Brownfield development and within live operational facilities, ensuring our clients gain sustainable competitive advantage.
- Intelligent by design
We apply the best design principles supported by Uptime Institute accredited design engineers using RIBA stages principles and BIM modelling
- Intelligent by build
We deliver both traditional and modular construction techniques, sourcing and installing resilient infrastructure systems to deliver the right performance in a flexible and cost effective manner
- Intelligent by operation & maintenance
We provide critical management systems aligning with the highest of industry standards, ensuring continuous operational efficiency and resilience with minimal disruption to data sensitive and high security environments
Implementing Highly Resilient Integrated Lifecycle Solutions
With the support of our passionate expert teams, we provide flexible deployment strategies that can simultaneously de-risk, streamline and fast track your investments.
We have long standing experience in delivering efficient, safe and reliable solutions that conform to the latest industry and government standards and regulations.
Delivering the highest level of efficiency, resilience and industry leading PUEs
Tailored solutions which meet the requirements of flexibility and modularity, supporting your growth strategy
Delivering the highest levels of availability for your infrastructure and assets
Integrating the latest technology and applications with sustainable design, to achieve BREEAM and LEED certifications
Latest case studies
- Delivering Hard Facilities Management Services to University Hospital Lewisham, BYES remains agile and adaptable to the high standard healthcare environment.
- Bouygues Energies & Services works in partnership with Broomfield Hospital to deliver Hard FM, Lifecycle and HelpDesk Services.
- Our client required a capacity increase for a Silver Hydrocel manufacturing suite and supporting areas, as well as additional IDA and Solvent Effluent storage capacity, integrated with minimum disruption to ongoing operations.Industry
- Bouygues Energies & Services enters a partnership to design and construct a 5MWp solar PV farm, completed under an EPC framework.Energy
- Existing clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.Industry
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde