Powering Intelligent Data Centres with Smarter and Greener Solutions
We know your world
In today’s digital world where data is the new currency, data centre facilities need to be resilient, reliable and scalable with low energy consumption, whilst maintaining a secure environment for data storage.
We offer an integrated lifecycle solution to deliver ultra-efficient, high performance and resilient mission critical facilities, with total transparency.
Your Objectives - Our Promises
Our dedicated specialist team is committed to developing cutting-edge solutions for your new or existing facilities that will:
- Align capabilities for data centre reliability to your changing business needs
- Enhance the performance and efficiency of your asset whilst maximising profitability
- Increase the operational integrity of your critical assets
- Reduce operating cost without affecting your data centre availability
- Accelerate speed to market
Because of your unique business critical challenges, we offer a comprehensive up-front analysis in the form of in-house design and consultancy, project and program management through to construction, delivery and IST solutions.
High availability and redundancy levels are critical for our clients. Whatever your requirements are, our specialist team have extensive experience in delivering such projects, consistently designing and delivering facilities in line with Uptime Institute‘s Tier classifications from Tier I to Tier III+.
We bring a wealth of long standing experience for Greenfield / Brownfield development and within live operational facilities, ensuring our clients gain sustainable competitive advantage.
- Intelligent by design
We apply the best design principles supported by Uptime Institute accredited design engineers using RIBA stages principles and BIM modelling
- Intelligent by build
We deliver both traditional and modular construction techniques, sourcing and installing resilient infrastructure systems to deliver the right performance in a flexible and cost effective manner
- Intelligent by operation & maintenance
We provide critical management systems aligning with the highest of industry standards, ensuring continuous operational efficiency and resilience with minimal disruption to data sensitive and high security environments
Implementing Highly Resilient Integrated Lifecycle Solutions
With the support of our passionate expert teams, we provide flexible deployment strategies that can simultaneously de-risk, streamline and fast track your investments.
We have long standing experience in delivering efficient, safe and reliable solutions that conform to the latest industry and government standards and regulations.
Delivering the highest level of efficiency, resilience and industry leading PUE’s
Bringing tailored solutions around the needs for flexibility
and modularity, enabling your growth strategy
Zero down time
Delivering the highest levels of availability for your infrastructure and assets
Integrating latest technology and applications, coupled with
sustainable design to achieve BREAM and LEED Certifications
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services enters a partnership to design and construct a 5MWp solar PV farm, completed under an EPC framework.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Existing clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
- Our client required a new Learning Centre to influence and inspire young people to purse careers in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).IndustryUnited-Kingdom
- In 2007 we began a 30 year PFI Agreement with Peterborough City Council to deliver Total Facilities Management to various schools across the city.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
- Our client was lacking in available laboratory space to accommodate the equipment needed for pipeline biologics production. We provided the design & build solution of a MABs analytical testing laboratory.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services and Eurotec Environmental begin sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde