Success for BYES with new VIRTUS Data Centres contract win
Bouygues Energies & Services continue to grow their successful partnership with VIRTUS Data Centres, following a series of new orders from the UK’s fastest growing data centre provider.
Bouygues Energies & Services (BYES) have been working in collaboration with VIRTUS for several years, operating as the design & build partner for the delivery of VIRTUS’ LONDON1, 2, 4 and 5 facilities. Following the successful delivery of a number of data halls on LONDON4 in 2016 and 2017, BYESe have now received instruction to continue with the HV and LV upgrade of the data centre, as well as the expansion and fit-out of three data halls.
Chris Mosley, Project Director at BYES explains,
“I’m incredibly proud of the BYES team and the work that’s gone into achieving another contract with VIRTUS. The strength of the relationship is testament to our strong team and skills, and we are delighted to be providing ongoing support to the UK’s leading data centre provider.
“This contract is further evidence of the success of the collaborative approach we apply to our work, as we always ensure open lines of communication, full access to our in-house design team and our ‘can do’ attitude, which sees us going the extra mile for clients.”
Commenting on the ongoing project, VIRTUS Construction Director, Simon Anderson, adds;
“The VIRTUS team is pleased to continue to extend the relationship with Bouygues Energies & Services with the award of these additional works at our LONDON4 site. Having worked at the LONDON4 facility over the past 2 years, BYES was the obvious choice to carry out the power upgrade and data hall extension works needed to meet the growing requirements of our existing customers. In addition, BYES has previously shown that it fully understands the added complications of working within a live data centre, having completed similar expansion works at other VIRTUS facilities.”
With this new order, BYES’ turnover at LONDON4 data centre now represents a significant investment for VIRTUS, with almost 3 years of continuous presence at the site. This, alongside the BYES works currently under progress at VIRTUS’ LONDON5 facility, reinforces their presence in both the south of England and the Data Centre sector.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- Process engineering is one of the many specialisms we offer at Bouygues Energies & Services, with process engineering services often relied upon by clients in the pharmaceutical, life science and industrial biotechnology sectors.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Data Centres have become a part of our lives in a way that most of us don’t realise, but with 259 colocation data centres in the UK alone, they are a crucial part of our infrastructure.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- As well as STEM-specific roles, we are proud to offer Apprenticeships in business support services, because we know that the growth of our business requires a variety of skills.
- Graduate Trainee, Connor Cassley, describes his experience of the graduate scheme and explains how even the most unconventional degree can be more relevant to the world of business than you think...
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement for Bouygues Energies & Services.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde