With diverse experience in the UK infrastructure market alongside our international expertise, we can create tailored solutions to suit your needs
Bouygues Energies & Services provide a comprehensive range of infrastructure solutions within the urban and inter-urban environment. We work across street lighting, smart city and smart motorway transport solutions.
This includes Highway Lighting, CCTV, EV charge points, Wi-Fi systems, Energy Connections and more.
We create environments that encourage an effective use of facilities and amenities that promote economic growth, sustainability and social well-being. By providing innovative technology offerings, we can help clients re-engineer the DNA of cities and the surrounding infrastructure network, delivering effective and efficient services.
What is a Smart City? How can interconnected technology change the way we work and live? Bouygues Energies & Services can help you harness the power of data and technology to re-engineer the DNA of our citities.
Driven by client need, we are committed to delivering a client-focused service that exceeds expectation. We provide a complete service for the design, supply, installation, energising, and maintenance of urban electrical infrastructure, future-proofing these services for smart city applications.
We provide a range of highway engineering services to ensure safe, accessible roads. From CCTV to Variable Message Signs, traffic signs to civil infrastructure, we can provide the team of experts you need to get your project completed successfully.
Latest case studies
- Smart CityUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with the London Borough of Lambeth to install LED Lanterns.Smart CityUnited-Kingdom
- An extensive lighting project in City of York to reduce energy consumption and save costs.Smart CityUnited-Kingdom
- Highways England partners with Bouygues Energies & Services to upgrade part of the M1 to a Smart Motorway.Smart CityUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with Highways England to widen part of the busiest motorway in Europe.Smart CityUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services secures a partnership to improve 7.5km of motorway.Smart CityUnited-Kingdom
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthenig Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde