Creating bespoke solutions to support your transport infrastructure
We Know Your World
By providing multi-disciplined services and highly-skilled staff throughout the design, planning, programming and build stages, we achieve best value for our clients.
We understand the challenges of ensuring safe, clear, accessible roads. We also understand the importance of making sustainability a core part of your strategy. Our expertise will help you tackle these issues head on.
Our unwavering commitment to health and safety, continuous improvement and collaboration ensures we deliver highway engineering services to the highest standard.
We provide a range of highway engineering services including highway communications, traffic signs and signals, highway lighting, Variable Message Signs, CCTV and Automatic Number Plate Recognition systems, and associated civil infrastructure.
Our team is qualified, experienced, and able to work on any type of highways electrical project and site. Our in-house training centre ensures all our staff are up-to-date with latest standards and regulations. We are registered with the Highway Electrical Registration Scheme (HERS), the Highways Electrical Association (HEA), the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting (NICEIC) and with Lloyd’s Register National Electricity Registration Scheme (NERS). So our clients can have confidence in our work being safe and efficient.
Our team has the capacity and quality of resources to satisfy all motorway lighting and communications systems projects. Together with our supply chain we have:
A UK resource base covering the required disciplines with specialist staff across the UK.
A regionally based approach that enables a local focus, minimising excessive transport.
- ICP works
- Large capital works schemes as an integral part of the contract
- Asset surveying and public consultation
- Turnkey design, procurement, installation and connection
- Whole lifecycle and maintenance services
Latest case studies
- Delivering Hard Facilities Management Services to University Hospital Lewisham, BYES remains agile and adaptable to the high standard healthcare environment.
- Bouygues Energies & Services works in partnership with Broomfield Hospital to deliver Hard FM, Lifecycle and HelpDesk Services.
- Our client required a capacity increase for a Silver Hydrocel manufacturing suite and supporting areas, as well as additional IDA and Solvent Effluent storage capacity, integrated with minimum disruption to ongoing operations.Industry
- Bouygues Energies & Services enters a partnership to design and construct a 5MWp solar PV farm, completed under an EPC framework.Energy
- Existing clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.Industry
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde