Creating bespoke solutions to support your transport infrastructure
We Know Your World
By providing multi-disciplined services and highly-skilled staff throughout the design, planning, programming and build stages, we achieve best value for our clients.
We understand the challenges of ensuring safe, clear, accessible roads. We also understand the importance of making sustainability a core part of your strategy. Our expertise will help you tackle these issues head on.
Our unwavering commitment to health and safety, continuous improvement and collaboration ensures we deliver highway engineering services to the highest standard.
We provide a range of highway engineering services including highway communications, traffic signs and signals, highway lighting, Variable Message Signs, CCTV and Automatic Number Plate Recognition systems, and associated civil infrastructure.
Our team is qualified, experienced, and able to work on any type of highways electrical project and site. Our in-house training centre ensures all our staff are up-to-date with latest standards and regulations. We are registered with the Highway Electrical Registration Scheme (HERS), the Highways Electrical Association (HEA), the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting (NICEIC) and with Lloyd’s Register National Electricity Registration Scheme (NERS). So our clients can have confidence in our work being safe and efficient.
Our team has the capacity and quality of resources to satisfy all motorway lighting and communications systems projects. Together with our supply chain we have:
A UK resource base covering the required disciplines with specialist staff across the UK.
A regionally based approach that enables a local focus, minimising excessive transport.
- ICP works
- Large capital works schemes as an integral part of the contract
- Asset surveying and public consultation
- Turnkey design, procurement, installation and connection
- Whole lifecycle and maintenance services
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded contract as lead company to carry out and manage a connected control centre for public facilities.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with the London Borough of Lambeth to install LED Lanterns.
- An extensive lighting project in City of York to reduce energy consumption and save costs.
- Highways England partners with Bouygues Energies & Services to upgrade part of the M1 to a Smart Motorway.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with Kent County Council to meet the challenge of rising energy prices.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We hosted a construction skills academy for local people in Tower Hamlets.
- We're supporting the special Olympics and the great work it does to support 10,000 athletes.
- Brent are saving money, saving carbon and creating a safer place to live and work.
- Working with young people means that for us, wellbeing is as much of a priority as security.
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde