Creating bespoke solutions to support your transport infrastructure
We Know Your World
By providing multi-disciplined services and highly-skilled staff throughout the design, planning, programming and build stages, we achieve best value for our clients.
We understand the challenges of ensuring safe, clear, accessible roads. We also understand the importance of making sustainability a core part of your strategy. Our expertise will help you tackle these issues head on.
Our unwavering commitment to health and safety, continuous improvement and collaboration ensures we deliver highway engineering services to the highest standard.
We provide a range of highway engineering services including highway communications, traffic signs and signals, highway lighting, Variable Message Signs, CCTV and Automatic Number Plate Recognition systems, and associated civil infrastructure.
Our team is qualified, experienced, and able to work on any type of highways electrical project and site. Our in-house training centre ensures all our staff are up-to-date with latest standards and regulations. We are registered with the Highway Electrical Registration Scheme (HERS), the Highways Electrical Association (HEA), the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting (NICEIC) and with Lloyd’s Register National Electricity Registration Scheme (NERS). So our clients can have confidence in our work being safe and efficient.
Our team has the capacity and quality of resources to satisfy all motorway lighting and communications systems projects. Together with our supply chain we have:
A UK resource base covering the required disciplines with specialist staff across the UK.
A regionally based approach that enables a local focus, minimising excessive transport.
- ICP works
- Large capital works schemes as an integral part of the contract
- Asset surveying and public consultation
- Turnkey design, procurement, installation and connection
- Whole lifecycle and maintenance services
Latest case studies
- Smart CityUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with the London Borough of Lambeth to install LED Lanterns.Smart CityUnited-Kingdom
- An extensive lighting project in City of York to reduce energy consumption and save costs.Smart CityUnited-Kingdom
- Highways England partners with Bouygues Energies & Services to upgrade part of the M1 to a Smart Motorway.Smart CityUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with Highways England to widen part of the busiest motorway in Europe.Smart CityUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services secures a partnership to improve 7.5km of motorway.Smart CityUnited-Kingdom
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthenig Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde