London Borough of Lambeth Energy and Efficiency Project
Bouygues Energies & Services partnered with the London Borough of Lambeth to save energy and improve efficiency by replacing existing street lighting with LED lanterns.
4 month delivery
reduction in energy consumption
The fundamental aims of this project were to reduce energy costs for Lambeth Council, and to provide better illuminated streets. The partnership with Bouygues Energies & Services infrastructure division has also helped the council to become more sustainable by reducing carbon emissions.
We delivered an energy focused design solution, driving down costs and increasing the London Borough of Lambeth's overall efficiency
- The ambitious programme of works was carried out by our infrastructure division, replacing a total of 8500 of the 15000 HID lighting units with LED residential lanterns.
- Replacement works began in June of 2016 and were completed one month ahead of schedule in September 2016
- Bouygues Energies & Services worked with lighting suppliers to ensure minimal disruption was caused to residents and road users
Our partnership with the London Borough of Lambeth resulted in serveral benefits:
Local Authority started receiving paybacks almost immediately
due to instant savings from energy bills as a result of early completion
Energy consumption was reduced
from over 905 Kw to 348.5 Kw, a 61% saving
Colour rendering from the LED lanterns improved visual clarity
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services works in partnership with Broomfield Hospital to deliver Hard FM, Lifecycle and HelpDesk Services.Buildings
- Bouygues Energies & Services enters a partnership to design and construct a 5MWp solar PV farm, completed under an EPC framework.Energy
- Existing clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.Buildings
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.Industry
- Our client required a new Learning Centre to influence and inspire young people to purse careers in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).Industry
- In 2007 we began a 30 year PFI Agreement with Peterborough City Council to deliver Total Facilities Management to various schools across the city.Buildings
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services and Eurotec Environmental begin sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde