Implementing data-driven, forward-thinking solutions to make your city work more smartly.
We Know Your World
With more people living in cities than ever, providing access to services has become increasingly difficult and the infrastructure can become vulnerable to multiple pressures. Bouygues Energies & Services' solution is to utilise smart city technology, integrating data to find new ways forward for urban living.
With the development of data and technology, a smart city is something that can now become a reality. How do you integrate information and communication technology with Internet of Things in a secure fashion? How can a smart city make things easier, cheaper and more successful? We can help you create a system that manages all of your city's assets.
Working in partnership with our clients, we use our expertise to identify key urban challenges, explore root causes, choose the right technologies and then provide the optimum solutions.
Our offers cover the complete management of a smart city project from conception, through design and build, to operation and lifetime maintenance. We work closely with our clients to achieve the most appropriate solutions and then build a system that ensures the benefits are maximised.
Our smart city solutions include:
- Digital Connectivity
- Energy Reduction
- Safety and Security
- Health and Wellbeing
By implementing our solutions, cities become better places to live and work. This drives economic growth, raises employment, and provides residents with an improved place to live. By making a city smarter, it becomes more attractive to business and occupants, and provides the city with a competitive edge.
Bouygues Energies & Services is a leading company in city services around the world. We have unparalleled expertise in infrastructure and Smart City technologies. This knowledge enables us to provide intelligent urban infrastructure that addresses the challenges facing our cities today.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Points
- WiFi / Small Cells
- Street Lighting
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with University of the Arts London to make significant reduction in energy consumption and increase carbon savings.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services partnered with Fenland District Council to improve energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services provides Total Facilities Management to the Trust whilst remaining adaptable to their modern healthcare needs.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded contract as lead company to carry out and manage a connected control centre for public facilities.Smart CityUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with LSE to significantly reduce their CO2 and energy consumption.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services UK Head Office transitions to an agile working environment.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde