Implementing data-driven, forward-thinking solutions to make your city work more smartly.
We Know Your World
With more people living in cities than ever, providing access to services has become increasingly difficult and the infrastructure can become vulnerable to multiple pressures. Bouygues Energies & Services' solution is to utilise smart city technology, integrating data to find new ways forward for urban living.
With the development of data and technology, a smart city is something that can now become a reality. How do you integrate information and communication technology with Internet of Things in a secure fashion? How can a smart city make things easier, cheaper and more successful? We can help you create a system that manages all of your city's assets.
Working in partnership with our clients, we use our expertise to identify key urban challenges, explore root causes, choose the right technologies and then provide the optimum solutions.
Our offers cover the complete management of a smart city project from conception, through design and build, to operation and lifetime maintenance. We work closely with our clients to achieve the most appropriate solutions and then build a system that ensures the benefits are maximised.
Our smart city solutions include:
- Digital Connectivity
- Energy Reduction
- Safety and Security
- Health and Wellbeing
By implementing our solutions, cities become better places to live and work. This drives economic growth, raises employment, and provides residents with an improved place to live. By making a city smarter, it becomes more attractive to business and occupants, and provides the city with a competitive edge.
Bouygues Energies & Services is a leading company in city services around the world.
With unparalleled expertise in infrastructure and Smart City technologies, our knowledge enables us to provide intelligent urban infrastructure that addresses the challenges facing our towns and cities today.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We're developing an energy project that will transform St Ives Park & Ride into a renewable energy generator.
- We will be presented the award by HRH Princess Anne
- Bouygues Energies & Services get moving with the Virgin Pulse
- Bouygues Energies & Services Data Centre team took part in The 21st Dragon Boat Challenge.
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We hosted a construction skills academy for local people in Tower Hamlets.
- We're supporting the special Olympics and the great work it does to support 10,000 athletes.
- Brent are saving money, saving carbon and creating a safer place to live and work.
- Working with young people means that for us, wellbeing is as much of a priority as security.
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde