We maintain over 300,000 lighting units and other urban electrical infrastructure assets throughout the UK.
We Know Your World
We pride ourselves on the expertise we can bring to your street lighting needs.
Our open information exchange philosophy throughout all stages of the service provision allows our clients to fully appreciate whole life service provision costing. This, combined with regular measuring and benchmarking ensures our clients get the best value service possible. We consider our partnered approach key to delivering the highest standard of service delivery.
Sustainability, energy reduction and innovation are all aspects you need to address in your street lighting strategy. As a company, this is where our expertise lies.
Our services provide a 'one stop shop' for the design, supply, installation, energising, and maintenance of urban electrical infrastructure, future-proofing these services for smart city applications.
Our design team work with our clients and their architects to value engineer their urban vision into practical, best value solutions.
Our procurement team prides themselves on finding the best possible value for our clients.
With health & safety and quality at the forefront of all we do, our highly competent and qualified management and installation teams utilise the latest technology and equipment to ensure that projects are constructed in the most efficient and economical manner. This ensures projects are completed on programme and within budget.
Our ability as an independent connection provider allows a cost-effective service for electricity network connections for all urban infrastructure assets.
Our infrastructure maintenance provision allows for the development and provision of a complete solution for our clients.
We design and develop tailored initiatives to reduce energy and carbon.
We create bespoke funding solutions for our clients.
- Reactive Maintenance
- Emergency Standby Callout Regimes
- Installation of street lighting and street furniture
- Routine Maintenance
- Independent Connections Provision (ICP) – new services and transfers
- Inventory Management using AMS and CMS
- Invest to Save Energy Solutions
- ICP works
- Large capital works schemes as an integral part of the contract
- Asset surveying and public consultation
- Turnkey design, procurement, installation and connection
- Whole lifecycle and maintenance services
- Energy procurement and management
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded contract as lead company to carry out and manage a connected control centre for public facilities.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with the London Borough of Lambeth to install LED Lanterns.
- An extensive lighting project in City of York to reduce energy consumption and save costs.
- Highways England partners with Bouygues Energies & Services to upgrade part of the M1 to a Smart Motorway.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with Kent County Council to meet the challenge of rising energy prices.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde