Strengthening our Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde
Bouygues Energies & Services held their second Supply Chain Event ‘One Team, One Goal: Driving better outcomes with Bouygues Energies & Services’, demonstrating our commitment to maintain long partnerships with our supply chain partners and explaining our supply chain partnering strategy.
Taking place at Manchester Airport Visitor Centre, more than 100 guests attended, some from as far away as Germany and Italy. They took the opportunity to meet and engage with senior board members and operational managers and share their experiences and ideas, underneath the Concorde plane, a symbol of both French and English engineering and innovation.
Zeb Ahmed, Deputy Managing Director of Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting, commented: “The purpose of this event is to raise awareness and partnership with our suppliers in terms of the projects we are doing, the growth prospects we have and the sectors we are operating in.”
Inspirational and varied presentations revealed our vision, expectations and prospects for the future, as well as creating better outcomes working as a team. Throughout the series of workshops, our partners presented their experience of working with Bouygues Energies & Services, fostering groundbreaking ideas in innovation and discussing how we can achieve excellence in Health and Safety together.
We were pleased to present the ‘Olympic’ medals ceremony and rewarded our partners for their unrivalled achievements in health and safety, innovation and customer service. Complementary to this, we also presented three ‘Prestige’ awards for Outstanding Approach to Health and Safety: London City Fire Group; Innovation: MHC Engineering; and Exemplary Performance to Customer Service: Mardix.
“The 'One Team, One Goal' Supply Chain event was our biggest event of the year and was highly successful. We are aiming at creating a Value Chain and working in collaboration with our Supply Chain partners. It will require coordinated and sustained effort, but turning the Supply Chain into a Value Chain is one of the end goals for any Company wishing to perform at a top level”, commented Jerome Crespin, Head of Procurement and Supply Chain for Contracting.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Launch of construction at Northern Ireland's first large-scale energy from waste facility.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win contract for the turnkey delivery of a waste-to-energy gasification plant in Belfast.