Bouygues Energies & Services invests heavily in our graduate scheme. We are proud to offer excellent personal and professional development opportunities, a strong support network and competitive reward package. We offer structured graduate training schemes, designed to develop the business’ future leaders.
We also recognise the importance of developing the next generation of engineers, and actively partner with schools, colleges and universities to promote careers within the sector. As part of our ‘Step BY Step’ educational outreach scheme, we provide mentoring and work placement opportunities to undergraduate engineering students from local universities.
About the Graduate Scheme
Established in 2004, Bouygues Energies & Services graduate training scheme is industry-respected, offering graduates all the benefits of a large international group, whilst retaining the collaborative and supportive feel of a family business. During the two-year scheme, graduates undertake flexible rotations across our different business functions to help define their future career path.
Graduates can choose to join one of the following schemes:
- Engineering: Our engineering graduates work with high profile clients and customers across the sector, and work on some of the most innovative projects. Typical rotations include FM Projects, Mechanical and Electrical Design, Solar Farms, Waste-to-Energy Plants, Nuclear Power Plants, Data Centres and Energy Performance Monitoring.
- General Management: Our general management graduates typically undertake three to four [RE1] rotations including; FM Operations, Quality, Safety and Environment (QSE), Commercial/Financial Management, Project Management, Human Resources/Learning & Development and Business Development.
- Finance: Our finance graduates undertake set rotations across Commercial Management, Finance and Procurement. As part of the scheme, finance graduates also undertake the CIMA or ACCA professional accountancy qualification, which is fully funded.
What We Offer Our Graduates
- 6 – 12 monthly placements across the business for the duration of the scheme
- Competitive starting salary of £25,000 reviewed on a 6 monthly basis
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Induction trip to Paris
- Share incentive plan
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme - 5% employer contribution
- ‘Payroll Giving’ option
- Support in achieving professional recognition / membership
- Social and network events with other graduates on the scheme as well as with the senior leadership team
- Access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities including mentoring, a 'buddy' system and group projects
Read more about what it's like to work at Bouygues Energies & Services by visiting these pages: