At the forefront of the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Industry
We know your world
Increasing demand for highly specific and targeted drug delivery, associated regulatory requirements and scientific and technological advances are all converging to create ever more challenging conditions for the pharmaceutical and life science markets. Responding to these market drivers we offer a highly competitive design, build and maintain solution that helps realise our client's strategies, bringing products to market first.
Your Objectives - Our Promises
Contamination control strategies and cleanroom processing are critical to quality, security and reproducibility in modern manufacturing processes and production capacity planning. We can help you:
- Ensure commercial viability by helping to build proof of concepts for scale-up and demonstrator facilities
- Guarantee regulatory and pharmaceutical cGLP/cGMP compliance
- Ensure optimum levels of production capacity planning, contamination control and product quality
- Improve product performance and accelerate time to market
- Achieve the total lowest lifecycle of assets and facilities
Understanding our client's product and processes and integrating their vision into the project execution plan from the outset is key to our success in this industry.
Our projects solutions are generated from the “inside-out”, with manufacturing process as the primary consideration, seamlessly integrated and optimised within the facility spatial design, whether retrofit, expansion or new build. This allows us not only to conceptualise and capture your requirements in an accelerated manner, but more importantly, enables the integration of specialist equipment, de-risking interface project construction.
A single point of design, delivery and responsibility with the project team is a tangible benefit our clients appreciate. This approach allows seamless transition from design, construction and validation through to handover with no surprise.
In close collaboration with your team, we can optimise your manufacturing processes for a new or existing product. By improving quality and safety standards, optimising capacity planning, boosting agile continuous manufacturing processes and increasing energy efficiency, we help you to maximise your competitive edge.
We provide a comprehensive solution for a wide range of processes and products across a variety of dosage forms and drug delivery systems including laboratory, scale-up and full-scale manufacturing facilities and associated process plants:
- Warehouses and Cold Storage
- Primary/Bulk API facilities
- Secondary manufacturing and packaging facilities
- Terminal Sterilisation and Aseptic Manufacturing facilities
- High containment facilities
- Biologics facilities
- Cellular Therapy facilities
- Medical device
At the Cutting Edge of Control and Facilities
Your products and needs determine our solution. From early stage consultancy through to contracting capability, we offer a seamless integrated lifecycle solution to support and develop your start-up or growth strategies, driving a wide range of innovative products and processes into the market first with minimal risk and on budget.
From initial concepts through to project design, construction and commissioning, our in-house validation solution covers every stage of your project development. This unique approach ensures that we consistently deliver on our promises with the highest levels of production capacity planning, contamination control, product quality and regulatory compliance. We ensure the continuous incorporation of cutting edge practices and innovation complying with the most stringent requirements and guidelines.
Our Commitments - Pharmaceuticals & Lifesciences
De-risk Project Development
Accompanying you through the whole project development from concept stage to handover.
Leveraging our engineering design and construction technique to accelerate and realise the vision of our clients.
Compliance Strategies within Regulated Sectors
Ensuring MHRA and FDA regulations are met as required.
Ensuring greater long-term operational efficiency and productivity
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services enters a partnership to design and construct a 5MWp solar PV farm, completed under an EPC framework.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Existing clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
- Our client required a new Learning Centre to influence and inspire young people to purse careers in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).IndustryUnited-Kingdom
- In 2007 we began a 30 year PFI Agreement with Peterborough City Council to deliver Total Facilities Management to various schools across the city.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
- Our client was lacking in available laboratory space to accommodate the equipment needed for pipeline biologics production. We provided the design & build solution of a MABs analytical testing laboratory.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services and Eurotec Environmental begin sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde