Partager sur

Bouygues Energies & Services support the environment by planting over 220 trees in Malawi through their well-being programme “WellBYES”.

WellBYES is a company initiative that encourages employees to look after their Mental, Physical, Financial Wellbeing as well as supporting company CSR activity.

Fruitful Office are working with Bouygues Energies & Services and their WellBYES team (an employee-led forum) to help implement healthy eating by providing them with fresh fruit daily. 

Fruitful Office provides support to businesses like Bouygues Energies & Services by providing high-quality fresh mix of fruit delivered to their office every morning. They drop off the fruit in a re-usable basket, and at the end of the day pick the empty basket back up to re-use. 

James Timon, Senior HR Manager at Bouygues Energies & Services said: “In Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting, WellBYES wanted to support the wellbeing of our employees as our greatest asset with a four-pillar strategy.  Starting off small by offering free fruit to all sites and offices as part of promoting healthy living.


A number of options were trialled; buying our own fruit, using local green grocers but Fruitful Office was the outright winner for us as they supported our CSR initiatives.” 

Over 99% of their fruit baskets are biodegradable or recyclable, and they are working on the remaining 1%. Also, for every fruit basket Fruitful Office plant 1 fruit tree. This helps to mitigate the effects of global warming, deforestation and provides an income support to local communities in Malawi, Africa.

James continued to say: “They deliver in suitable baskets that could be reused, covered in recyclable plastic and finally each basket also meant Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting would support the planting of fruit trees in Malawi.


The scheme is a fantastic way to reduce our global footprint and help promote a more sustainable environment.”  

Latest news

Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...

There are no results for this choice