Bouygues Energies & Services, a global leader in energy, digital and industrial transformation
David Carr Chairs Thought Leadership Debate
Named 'The Leader of the Year' by IWFM, David Carr chaired a thought leadership debate. The results of this debate have been concluded and written up into a report.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- On this project we will be using our new innovative modular solution to help achieve the quality, speed to market..
- Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting awarded design and build for new VIRTUS Data Centres LONDON6
- We're developing an energy project that will transform St Ives Park & Ride into a renewable energy generator.
- Brent are saving money, saving carbon and creating a safer place to live and work.
Latest case studies
- CPI appointed Bouygues Energies & Services as a principal contractor to design and build its pilot and demonstrator industrial biotechnology facilities.
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the design & build partner for a 6,200m²
- Bouygues Energies & Services constructed the new, complementary structure needed by Global Switch.
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the design & build partner for further refurbishment works for EQUINIX.
- Bouygues Energies & Services were approached to design and build their new data centre at VIRTUS' impressive Stockley Park Campus.
- Delivering Hard Facilities Management Services to University Hospital Lewisham, BYES remains agile and adaptable to the high standard healthcare environment.Buildings