New Partnership with Slough Borough Council
We are delighted to announce that we have been awarded a four-year contract to work in partnership with Slough Borough Council, delivering Facilities Management services to over 80 buildings across Slough.
Slough Borough Council provides services for a population of over 150,000 people. We will be providing planned and reactive maintenance, as well as cleaning services across offices, libraries, community centres, day centres, car parks and sports grounds across the borough.
When speaking on the project, Jamila Ibrahim, Facilities Contracts & Project Manager at Slough Borough Council said “The partnership with Bouygues Energies & Services is an opportunity welcomed by Slough, and has come at the right time, with Slough growing in terms of redevelopment in its thriving economy. Bouygues Energies & Services will play an integral part in supporting this journey, working alongside Slough’s other partners. We look forward to seeing the benefits this partnership will bring.”
This new opportunity allows us to expand their portfolio within the local government sector, supporting their growth along the M4 corridor. Lee Beard, Contract Director on the project said “Everyone involved is thrilled about the new partnership with Slough Borough Council. We have been actively seeking to enhance our activities in both local government and the Thames Valley, so this is of great importance to us.
We are very much looking forward to building a strong and trusting relationship with the Slough Borough Council team.”
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Provide renewable energy produced from the North Sea Wind Farms to homes across Germany by 2024.
- Pre-fabrication modular block: The paradigm shift to build a data centre differently?
- Find out why we're prioritising electric vehicles
- There has always been a huge importance on reducing our Global footprint, to ensure a sustainable future
- A day for employers across the country to advocate their support for responsible employment.
- Along with 17 other companies the Data Centre team undertook a number of high-level fundraising activities in aid of CRASH charity.
- Sustainability can be a uniting theme and in this context great partnerships can be built between universities and the private sector.
- We’ve contributed to over 23,000 fruit portions, 600 fruit baskets being delivered to NHS hospitals.
- Some of our team members share their experiences during Covid-19.
- The Most Effective Development to a Wellbeing Strategy
- ExCel London on the 11th – 12th March 2020
- Bouygues Energies & Services are Exhibiting at this year’s Data Centre World
- Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.
- We're exhibiting at this year’s 2019 ISPE Europe Pharma 4.0 Conference, 20 - 21 November 2019, Manchester, Old Trafford.
- We have successfully renewed our Cyber Essentials Plus certification for the whole organisation.
- Virology Research Laboratory extension for AstraZeneca
- Bouygues Energies & Services are Exhibiting at this year’s DCD Event, 5 -6th November 2019, Old Billingsgate, London.
- VIRTUS is the fastest growing Data Centre provider in the UK.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are pleased to announce they are supporting DATACENTRE.ME!
- Bouygues Energies & Services get moving with the Virgin Pulse
- Bouygues Energies & Services Data Centre team took part in The 21st Dragon Boat Challenge.
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde