Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting (Formerly known as Thermal Transfer and ETDE Contracting) celebrate their 48th anniversary. Established in the early 1970’s the company has grown substantially over the last 48 years.
Their story began in the high tech, electronics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices sectors working with market-leading blue-chip customers such as Motorola, Seagate, AstraZeneca, GSK, Novartis and many others over several decades. The company offer to their clients design and build solutions for cleanroom, laboratories and manufacturing facilities. As a result, an incredible track record to allow the company to grow. Ever since the company has gone through numerous transformations. The most recent one happed when the company was taken over by a French worldwide construction company Bouygues Construction in 2006. Thermal Transfer changed its name to ETDE Contracting in 2009 and finally later in 2013 was rebranded to Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting.
So what makes their offering so different?
Heritage, great reputation and unparalleled engineering experience and capabilities some of the core assets that set them above their competitors. Not only that but their service is unlike any other, from the initial concept development through design and engineering, to commissioning, validation, regulatory affairs and service and maintenance you know that you’re getting a credible and trustworthy company that will deliver every time.
Michaela Valovicova, Marketing Manager at Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting said: “I have worked with the company for over a decade. In that time we have been involved with some incredible projects delivering greatest outcome to our clients. With the focus on collaboration and innovation we developed new solutions and enhanced our existing offer to be able to support our clients on their journey to excellence."
Why choose Bouygues Energies & Services?
They offer a comprehensive design and build solution for a wide range of products and processes whether you’re looking for an R&D facility, laboratory, cleanroom or even a full-scale up manufacturing facility that are compliant to industry standards and accreditations.
Steven Weir, Deputy Managing Director of Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting said: “Having been with the company for over 20 years I have been fortunate to have had a variety of roles in a variety of different locations giving me a wide experience of what we deliver to our customers. From front end design and costing studies to turnkey cleanroom projects for microelectronic, pharmaceutical, life sciences, food and cosmetics companies, to small local Data Centres for industrial customers, telecom companies and large scale Colo and Wholesale Data Centre providers, all the way through to our service and maintenance activities."
Steven added: "It gives me great pride to see the quality of work that we deliver to our customers in all of the market sectors that we are involved in. Contracting can be a challenging industry. I believe that we remain very customer focused in our desire to deliver projects that we can be proud of, and that this focus results in us being successful in achieving this goal. We have a strong reputation for quality projects delivered in a collaborative, open and honest manner and this will continue to be our ethos.”
In the last 15 years, the company ventured into the ever-growing data centre sector. 15 years on, the company has a strong data centre team who have built a reputation/partnerships that sets them above all their competitors. All projects follow the RIBA stages but take an innovative approach to construction and ensure the project is delivered on time and in line with the requirements. This is reflected with our latest project VIRTUS LONDON5 which was delivered 7 weeks earlier than anticipated.
Daniel Mace, Executive Vice President, Data Centre, Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting stated: “With our two main USP being quality and speed to market, our in-house uptime accredited design and build team showed the flexible and agile nature required in today’s data centre market to deliver this project at this speed. Having in-house commissioning capabilities and applying our own 5 stage quality tagging system not only allows us to navigate these integral parts of the build but we can also guarantee the quality expected in this type of facility for this level of provider.”
They now have the skills and experience to support critical controlled environments, data centre development, pilot/demonstrator facility and full manufacturing plants.
If you would like to find out more about their capabilities click the following link: https://bit.ly/2pQlqGj
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We've been recognised for our approach to health and safety
- Well done to our four team members that have made the finals!
- The Most Effective Development to a Wellbeing Strategy
- ExCel London on the 11th – 12th March 2020
- Bouygues Energies & Services are Exhibiting at this year’s Data Centre World
- Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting awarded design and build for new VIRTUS Data Centres LONDON6
- Gold Award for our continued focus on sustainability
- We're exhibiting at this year’s 2019 ISPE Europe Pharma 4.0 Conference, 20 - 21 November 2019, Manchester, Old Trafford.
- We have successfully renewed our Cyber Essentials Plus certification for the whole organisation.
- Virology Research Laboratory extension for AstraZeneca
- Bouygues Energies & Services are Exhibiting at this year’s DCD Event, 5 -6th November 2019, Old Billingsgate, London.
- David Carr presents his thought leadership piece.
- VIRTUS is the fastest growing Data Centre provider in the UK.
- We're encouraging our staff to share their work stories on social media.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are pleased to announce they are supporting DATACENTRE.ME!
- We're developing an energy project that will transform St Ives Park & Ride into a renewable energy generator.
- We will be presented the award by HRH Princess Anne
- Bouygues Energies & Services get moving with the Virgin Pulse
- Bouygues Energies & Services Data Centre team took part in The 21st Dragon Boat Challenge.
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We hosted a construction skills academy for local people in Tower Hamlets.
- We're supporting the special Olympics and the great work it does to support 10,000 athletes.
- Brent are saving money, saving carbon and creating a safer place to live and work.
- Working with young people means that for us, wellbeing is as much of a priority as security.
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72