RoSPA Gold Win!
Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd is delighted to announce that it has achieved the prestigious RoSPA Gold Award at the RoSPA Health and Safety Awards 2017.
Recognition for its strong commitment to health and safety, the award was achieved during a special year for Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA), as it celebrates its centenary. The RoSPA Awards scheme considers the company’s overarching health and safety management schemes, including leadership and workforce involvement. The awards are now in their 61st year.
Julia Small, RoSPA’s head of awards and events, said: “The RoSPA Awards are the most prestigious in the world of occupational health and safety, and held in high regard around the world, as winning one demonstrates an organisation’s commitment to maintaining an excellent health and safety record. Achieving the standard required is no mean feat.”
Serge Bordonnat, Managing Director, said: “We are very proud to announce that our business has achieved the prestigious RoSPA Gold Award for Health and Safety for 2017. This is an important achievement and recognises our efforts to develop and maintain a positive safety culture. It is also an excellent reflection on our company and all of our people, and demonstrates everyone’s commitment to Health & Safety.”
Martin Hoyland, Health, Safety & Environment Advisor North for Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd, is pictured receiving the award from Errol Taylor, RoSPA Chief Executive.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde