Grand Opening of Scottish Office
On Monday 9th October our Scotland team welcomed dignitaries from ASHRAE, CIBSE, IRE and BESA, alongside members of our client base and Bouygues Energies & Services senior management, as they celebrated the grand opening of our new Scottish offices.
The global ASHRAE president, Bjarne W. Olsesen, officially opened the office and provided a presentation on ASHRAE, followed by a presentation on BYES, given by Serge Bordonnat.
Traditional Scottish entertainment was provided by the award-winning Falkirk Junior Gaelic Choir, as they performed a delightful rendition of Scottish Gaelic songs and ‘the comin of the wee malkies’ - a humorous Scot’s poem by Stephen Mulrine. The event highlighted how Bouygues Energies & Services have embraced Scotland, with the choir’s performance giving a classic Scottish tone to the proceedings, alongside traditional Scottish delicacies.
As well as being another step forward in the company’s growth and development, the new, centrally positioned office will also diminish East / West divisions, which have been a potential barrier to growth in the past. The office opening reinforces the unity in Scotland’s industrial and commercial sectors, allowing BYES to be a local contractor who can effectively serve most of Scotland within 60 minutes.
Speaking about the event, Regional Development Manager, Charlie McKenzie , said; “The event was a great vehicle to show our staff and clients our new, state of the art office and announce our commitment to further growth within the Scottish Region."
Following the success of the grand opening, Bouygues Energies & Services are looking forward to the further success of our Scottish auld alliance in the future.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- David Carr presents his thought leadership piece.
- VIRTUS is the fastest growing Data Centre provider in the UK.
- We're encouraging our staff to share their work stories on social media.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are pleased to announce they are supporting DATACENTRE.ME!
- We're developing an energy project that will transform St Ives Park & Ride into a renewable energy generator.
- We will be presented the award by HRH Princess Anne
- Bouygues Energies & Services get moving with the Virgin Pulse
- Bouygues Energies & Services Data Centre team took part in The 21st Dragon Boat Challenge.
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We hosted a construction skills academy for local people in Tower Hamlets.
- We're supporting the special Olympics and the great work it does to support 10,000 athletes.
- Brent are saving money, saving carbon and creating a safer place to live and work.
- Working with young people means that for us, wellbeing is as much of a priority as security.
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde