Bouygues Energies & Services Awarded New UAL Facilities Management Contract
Bouygues Energies & Services (Bouygues) will continue providing facilities management services to UAL after a decision by the university to award a brand new three-year contract. This is the first time the contract has been awarded to an incumbent service provider.
Bouygues has been in charge of UAL’s electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance, cleaning, security and project management, including significant energy-saving projects for the last four years.
Glynn Newby, Regional Director at Bouygues Energies & Services, said: “By working together over the past four years the commitment, integration and loyalty of the teams involved have really improved the service delivery for those at the university. A new contract for three years of total facilities management (TFM) is a great endorsement and I am looking forward to seeing the positive impact for all involved.”
Mark Briggs, Head of Facilities Management at UAL, added: “The strategic development of this TFM contract for UAL will provide the high quality services that our students expect, with a close partnership that can assist the challenges of the UAL estate plan. I am looking forward to working with Bouygues in delivering this vision.”
Projects that Bouygues will help UAL deliver include the relocation of London College of Communication at Elephant & Castle, the transfer of London College of Fashion to the Olympic Park, and improving the Camberwell College of Arts campus.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde