Certification of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Awarded
As a company, we are proud to embrace a philosophy of continuous improvement and consistently apply these ISO best practice standards to our management systems. This drives improvements in efficiency, effectiveness and client & stakeholder relationships.
Nick Wright, NQA Operations Director stated: "The successful transition of Bouygues Energies & Services’ management system to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 is evidence of the organisation's commitment to continual improvement and best practice in quality and environmental management. The new versions of this standard adopted by Bouygues require the demonstration of commitment to these principles at all levels of the organisation. This was robustly demonstrated throughout NQA's audit program. Bouygues Energies & Services has in place a strong platform from which it can manage the needs of its varying stakeholders and orientate itself towards long-term, sustainable business success.”
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- Process engineering is one of the many specialisms we offer at Bouygues Energies & Services, with process engineering services often relied upon by clients in the pharmaceutical, life science and industrial biotechnology sectors.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Data Centres have become a part of our lives in a way that most of us don’t realise, but with 259 colocation data centres in the UK alone, they are a crucial part of our infrastructure.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- As well as STEM-specific roles, we are proud to offer Apprenticeships in business support services, because we know that the growth of our business requires a variety of skills.
- Graduate Trainee, Connor Cassley, describes his experience of the graduate scheme and explains how even the most unconventional degree can be more relevant to the world of business than you think...
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement for Bouygues Energies & Services.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde