New Partnership with Slough Borough Council
We are delighted to announce that we have been awarded a four-year contract to work in partnership with Slough Borough Council, delivering Facilities Management services to over 80 buildings across Slough.
Slough Borough Council provides services for a population of over 150,000 people. We will be providing planned and reactive maintenance, as well as cleaning services across offices, libraries, community centres, day centres, car parks and sports grounds across the borough.
When speaking on the project, Jamila Ibrahim, Facilities Contracts & Project Manager at Slough Borough Council said “The partnership with Bouygues Energies & Services is an opportunity welcomed by Slough, and has come at the right time, with Slough growing in terms of redevelopment in its thriving economy. Bouygues Energies & Services will play an integral part in supporting this journey, working alongside Slough’s other partners. We look forward to seeing the benefits this partnership will bring.”
This new opportunity allows us to expand their portfolio within the local government sector, supporting their growth along the M4 corridor. Lee Beard, Contract Director on the project said “Everyone involved is thrilled about the new partnership with Slough Borough Council. We have been actively seeking to enhance our activities in both local government and the Thames Valley, so this is of great importance to us.
We are very much looking forward to building a strong and trusting relationship with the Slough Borough Council team.”
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Working with young people means that for us, wellbeing is as much of a priority as security.
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde