New Partnership with Slough Borough Council
We are delighted to announce that we have been awarded a four-year contract to work in partnership with Slough Borough Council, delivering Facilities Management services to over 80 buildings across Slough.
Slough Borough Council provides services for a population of over 150,000 people. We will be providing planned and reactive maintenance, as well as cleaning services across offices, libraries, community centres, day centres, car parks and sports grounds across the borough.
When speaking on the project, Jamila Ibrahim, Facilities Contracts & Project Manager at Slough Borough Council said “The partnership with Bouygues Energies & Services is an opportunity welcomed by Slough, and has come at the right time, with Slough growing in terms of redevelopment in its thriving economy. Bouygues Energies & Services will play an integral part in supporting this journey, working alongside Slough’s other partners. We look forward to seeing the benefits this partnership will bring.”
This new opportunity allows us to expand their portfolio within the local government sector, supporting their growth along the M4 corridor. Lee Beard, Contract Director on the project said “Everyone involved is thrilled about the new partnership with Slough Borough Council. We have been actively seeking to enhance our activities in both local government and the Thames Valley, so this is of great importance to us.
We are very much looking forward to building a strong and trusting relationship with the Slough Borough Council team.”
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde