Bouygues Energies & Services get moving with the Virgin Pulse Challenge!
There is a huge emphasis on staff wellbeing at Bouygues Energies & Services, not only for their mental health but also for their physical health. To promote a healthier lifestyle this year Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting teams are taking part in the Virgin Pulse Global Challenge.
The Global Challenge is Virgin Pulse’s turnkey wellbeing solution that equips employees with knowledge, tools and support needed to build healthy habits that last a lifetime.
“I am a firm believer in a positive impact and value that wellbeing brings to the overall mental and physical health of each individual, and the company itself. Participating in the Virgin Pulse Global Challenge is one of the wellbeing initiatives that our company recently embraced,” stated Bruno Moyne, Bouygues Energies & Services, Contracting, Managing Director.
The programme helps to reduce employee stress levels through an immersive and engaging experience that incorporates key elements of employee wellbeing including physical activity, nutrition, sleep, psychological, emotional and mental wellbeing. The Global Challenge delivers extensive business benefits wrapped in a transformative experience for the employees.
Ahsan Zafar, Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting, Process Engineer added:” I decided to take part in the Virgin Pulse Global Challenge as an incentive to push myself and get more active. I think having the watch continuously monitoring your movement will be a positive driver and make me conscious to my level of (or current lack of) activity. I’m also looking forward to being part of a team which will be fun as we will be able to drive each other with a bit of healthy competition and use each other’s competitive nature to gain the most out of this. I’m also hoping that this provides a springboard to build a sustainable active lifestyle for a long time to come.” added Ahsan Zafer, Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting, Process Engineer.
There’s over a 1000 teams competing from across the globe, including a total of 13 teams from Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting. Each team consists of 7 employees working together to politely compete with their peers.
Punnah Patel, Bouygues Energies & Services Marketing department said: “ I have recently joined the company so I thought it would be a good opportunity to get to know my peers, be a part of a team and become more active. It’s the first time I have come across a programme like this. I don’t really monitor any of my activities so I’m looking forward to seeing how I can improve my sleeping, physical and overall wellbeing. Also, I am quite competitive so hoping we can win!”
The Virgin Pulse Global Challenge is one of many programmes planned to ensure staff wellbeing, with a goal to encourage staff to look after their overall health.
Bruno added:” Right moving, healthy eating, having enough sleep and a lot of fun will make us happier, healthier individuals that can perform better. I am looking forward to the polite competitiveness that will encourage connectivity between our teams”.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting awarded design and build for new VIRTUS Data Centres LONDON6
- Gold Award for our continued focus on sustainability
- We're exhibiting at this year’s 2019 ISPE Europe Pharma 4.0 Conference, 20 - 21 November 2019, Manchester, Old Trafford.
- We have successfully renewed our Cyber Essentials Plus certification for the whole organisation.
- Virology Research Laboratory extension for AstraZeneca
- Bouygues Energies & Services are Exhibiting at this year’s DCD Event, 5 -6th November 2019, Old Billingsgate, London.
- David Carr presents his thought leadership piece.
- VIRTUS is the fastest growing Data Centre provider in the UK.
- We're encouraging our staff to share their work stories on social media.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are pleased to announce they are supporting DATACENTRE.ME!
- We're developing an energy project that will transform St Ives Park & Ride into a renewable energy generator.
- We will be presented the award by HRH Princess Anne
- Bouygues Energies & Services Data Centre team took part in The 21st Dragon Boat Challenge.
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We hosted a construction skills academy for local people in Tower Hamlets.
- We're supporting the special Olympics and the great work it does to support 10,000 athletes.
- Brent are saving money, saving carbon and creating a safer place to live and work.
- Working with young people means that for us, wellbeing is as much of a priority as security.
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde