Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze Medal Winners
Bouygues Energies & Services is pleased to announce that the Full Circle Generation, Energy from Waste project in Belfast has been hailed as an excellent example of the best practices in this year’s Considerate Constructors Scheme (CCS) National Site Awards.
Our Energy from Waste (EfW) site won the Bronze Medal at this years’ Considerate Constructors Scheme’s National Site Awards. The team sought to set and keep high benchmarks for H&S standards along with developing connections with the community and local contractors. This is the first time ever that a Bouygues Energies & Services’ operational site has been presented with this award.
The entries are judged on the measures a site has put in place to be considerate towards local neighbours, the workforce and the environment.
Stephane Frisch, EfW Project Director, Bouygues Energies & Services said: "Full Circle Generation EfW plant is the first Bouygues Energies & Services project in Northern Ireland, so I am delighted to have been awarded such an accolade for the first time. It is a great recognition of the intensive work carried out by our Bouygues Energies & Services on site team. One of the biggest achievements is certainly having reached more than 350,000 hours without any lost time accidents.”
Grant Carmichael, Director, Equitix said: “Full Circle Generation is delighted that Bouygues Energies & Services have been awarded this prestigious award. Our project is the first of its kind in Northern Ireland and is a challenging undertaking with many stakeholders. To be named as a winner by the Considerate Contractor Scheme is a testament to Bouygues Energies & Services’ approach in managing our project on site with an effective wider community engagement. Well done!.”
Generating cleaner and greener electricity, the Full Circle Generation EfW gasification plant will contribute towards meeting the waste reduction targets of local businesses and provide a competitive energy source for Bombardier. Through the use of the two steam turbine generators, the waste-to energy gasification facility will generate 100 GWh/year, significantly enhancing Northern Ireland’s green infrastructure network.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde