Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze Medal Winners
Bouygues Energies & Services is pleased to announce that the Full Circle Generation, Energy from Waste project in Belfast has been hailed as an excellent example of the best practices in this year’s Considerate Constructors Scheme (CCS) National Site Awards.
Our Energy from Waste (EfW) site won the Bronze Medal at this years’ Considerate Constructors Scheme’s National Site Awards. The team sought to set and keep high benchmarks for H&S standards along with developing connections with the community and local contractors. This is the first time ever that a Bouygues Energies & Services’ operational site has been presented with this award.
The entries are judged on the measures a site has put in place to be considerate towards local neighbours, the workforce and the environment.
Stephane Frisch, EfW Project Director, Bouygues Energies & Services said: "Full Circle Generation EfW plant is the first Bouygues Energies & Services project in Northern Ireland, so I am delighted to have been awarded such an accolade for the first time. It is a great recognition of the intensive work carried out by our Bouygues Energies & Services on site team. One of the biggest achievements is certainly having reached more than 350,000 hours without any lost time accidents.”
Grant Carmichael, Director, Equitix said: “Full Circle Generation is delighted that Bouygues Energies & Services have been awarded this prestigious award. Our project is the first of its kind in Northern Ireland and is a challenging undertaking with many stakeholders. To be named as a winner by the Considerate Contractor Scheme is a testament to Bouygues Energies & Services’ approach in managing our project on site with an effective wider community engagement. Well done!.”
Generating cleaner and greener electricity, the Full Circle Generation EfW gasification plant will contribute towards meeting the waste reduction targets of local businesses and provide a competitive energy source for Bombardier. Through the use of the two steam turbine generators, the waste-to energy gasification facility will generate 100 GWh/year, significantly enhancing Northern Ireland’s green infrastructure network.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- Process engineering is one of the many specialisms we offer at Bouygues Energies & Services, with process engineering services often relied upon by clients in the pharmaceutical, life science and industrial biotechnology sectors.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Data Centres have become a part of our lives in a way that most of us don’t realise, but with 259 colocation data centres in the UK alone, they are a crucial part of our infrastructure.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- As well as STEM-specific roles, we are proud to offer Apprenticeships in business support services, because we know that the growth of our business requires a variety of skills.
- Graduate Trainee, Connor Cassley, describes his experience of the graduate scheme and explains how even the most unconventional degree can be more relevant to the world of business than you think...
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement for Bouygues Energies & Services.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde