Health and Safety Day 2018
BOUYGUES CONSTRUCTION IN THE UK HOSTS HEALTH & SAFETY DAY ACROSS ITS UK OPERATIONS TO REAFFIRM ITS COMMITMENT TO OVER 4,000 STAFF
Today we are hosting a Health and Safety day across our entire UK operations along with our partner companies within Bouygues Construction in the UK. This includes Bouygues UK, Linkcity, Bouygues Travaux Publics and VSL. It demonstrates our longstanding commitment to the health and safety of our 4,000 plus employees.
Every member of staff is attending a Health and Safety session at over 100 of our sites and offices to hear about our shared ambition to achieve the highest standards of health and safety.
The interactive health and safety sessions will focus on four key areas to engage staff and encourage them to express their individual and collective commitment to health and safety. The sessions will be presented by our UK senior management and will include the following key topics:
- Mental Health
- Health and Wellbeing
- Leadership and behaviours (including the Bouygues Construction 12 health and safety basics, applied around the world)
- Business-specific items relevant to each of the Bouygues Construction businesses in the UK
This UK health and safety day follows on from the launch of Bouygues Construction’s Global Health and Safety Day hosted in June 2017 which took place across our entire global construction network – some 100,000 people in 80 countries – to launch the 12 health and safety basics to all worksites around the world.
Speaking of the event, Chairman of Bouygues UK and UK Country Manager for Bouygues Construction in the UK Fabienne Viala said:
“The health and safety of everyone engaged in a Bouygues Construction workplace is of paramount importance. This event provides an opportunity for each of us to revisit our individual commitment to health and safety, as well as to reflect on the behaviours of others around us.
“Health and safety plays a key role in every aspect of life; at work and at home; it’s a mind-set and focussing on and improving upon our health and safety culture is everyone’s responsibility.
“Making sure that everyone, whoever they are, goes home safely to their loved ones is our collective duty.”
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- Process engineering is one of the many specialisms we offer at Bouygues Energies & Services, with process engineering services often relied upon by clients in the pharmaceutical, life science and industrial biotechnology sectors.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Data Centres have become a part of our lives in a way that most of us don’t realise, but with 259 colocation data centres in the UK alone, they are a crucial part of our infrastructure.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- As well as STEM-specific roles, we are proud to offer Apprenticeships in business support services, because we know that the growth of our business requires a variety of skills.
- Graduate Trainee, Connor Cassley, describes his experience of the graduate scheme and explains how even the most unconventional degree can be more relevant to the world of business than you think...
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement for Bouygues Energies & Services.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde