Health and Safety Day 2018
BOUYGUES CONSTRUCTION IN THE UK HOSTS HEALTH & SAFETY DAY ACROSS ITS UK OPERATIONS TO REAFFIRM ITS COMMITMENT TO OVER 4,000 STAFF
Today we are hosting a Health and Safety day across our entire UK operations along with our partner companies within Bouygues Construction in the UK. This includes Bouygues UK, Linkcity, Bouygues Travaux Publics and VSL. It demonstrates our longstanding commitment to the health and safety of our 4,000 plus employees.
Every member of staff is attending a Health and Safety session at over 100 of our sites and offices to hear about our shared ambition to achieve the highest standards of health and safety.
The interactive health and safety sessions will focus on four key areas to engage staff and encourage them to express their individual and collective commitment to health and safety. The sessions will be presented by our UK senior management and will include the following key topics:
- Mental Health
- Health and Wellbeing
- Leadership and behaviours (including the Bouygues Construction 12 health and safety basics, applied around the world)
- Business-specific items relevant to each of the Bouygues Construction businesses in the UK
This UK health and safety day follows on from the launch of Bouygues Construction’s Global Health and Safety Day hosted in June 2017 which took place across our entire global construction network – some 100,000 people in 80 countries – to launch the 12 health and safety basics to all worksites around the world.
Speaking of the event, Chairman of Bouygues UK and UK Country Manager for Bouygues Construction in the UK Fabienne Viala said:
“The health and safety of everyone engaged in a Bouygues Construction workplace is of paramount importance. This event provides an opportunity for each of us to revisit our individual commitment to health and safety, as well as to reflect on the behaviours of others around us.
“Health and safety plays a key role in every aspect of life; at work and at home; it’s a mind-set and focussing on and improving upon our health and safety culture is everyone’s responsibility.
“Making sure that everyone, whoever they are, goes home safely to their loved ones is our collective duty.”
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting awarded design and build for new VIRTUS Data Centres LONDON6
- Gold Award for our continued focus on sustainability
- We're exhibiting at this year’s 2019 ISPE Europe Pharma 4.0 Conference, 20 - 21 November 2019, Manchester, Old Trafford.
- We have successfully renewed our Cyber Essentials Plus certification for the whole organisation.
- Virology Research Laboratory extension for AstraZeneca
- Bouygues Energies & Services are Exhibiting at this year’s DCD Event, 5 -6th November 2019, Old Billingsgate, London.
- David Carr presents his thought leadership piece.
- VIRTUS is the fastest growing Data Centre provider in the UK.
- We're encouraging our staff to share their work stories on social media.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are pleased to announce they are supporting DATACENTRE.ME!
- We're developing an energy project that will transform St Ives Park & Ride into a renewable energy generator.
- We will be presented the award by HRH Princess Anne
- Bouygues Energies & Services get moving with the Virgin Pulse
- Bouygues Energies & Services Data Centre team took part in The 21st Dragon Boat Challenge.
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We hosted a construction skills academy for local people in Tower Hamlets.
- We're supporting the special Olympics and the great work it does to support 10,000 athletes.
- Brent are saving money, saving carbon and creating a safer place to live and work.
- Working with young people means that for us, wellbeing is as much of a priority as security.
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde