Working in partnership with our clients to achieve their sustainability targets
Our clients face numerous energy challenges, with strategic issues ranging from increasing energy costs to security of supply. These challenges require diverse solutions and expertise, ensuring effective management, control and mitigation. Bouygues Energies & Services provides a suite of energy solutions, delivering carbon and cost reduction, and key supply-chain support.
Bouygues Energies & Services develop and deliver behind-the-meter grid scale Battery Energy Storage Solutions (BESS), for both the public and private sectors. We also develop research and development projects and commercial models, for example using second-life electric vehicle batteries which match our sustainability goals.
We build innovative Smart Energy Grid systems. From renewable energy generation, energy storage and utilisation of intelligent control networks, delivering Short Term Operating Reserve offers, through to selling on-site electrical generation back to the grid.
Bouygues Energies & Services design, install and commission large scale solar PV farms for our clients. Supplying renewable energy from solar power plants enables local communities to reduce costs and reduce their carbon footprint. It also means they can provide off-grid power in remote areas that can be sold back to the grid or used locally at a cheaper price than grid-supplied energy.
Bouygues Energies & Services install roof mounted Solar PV, helping our clients to meet their demand for electricity generated onsite from a renewable source. We also provide measurement and verification using smart metering and digital data, enabling you to monitor the efficiency of energy generation.
Bouygues Energies & Services provide decentralised energy distribution as well as District Heat Networks and Private Wire Networks. From design to delivery, we respond to the operational and environmental expectations of the client to ensure operational excellence, longevity and viability of systems.
Bouygues Energies & Services provides district heating solutions for new-build and retrofit, increasing energy efficiency whilst reducing maintenance costs and pollution compared to localised boilers. Our technology monitors the health of a district heat network and pinpoints under performing areas.
Energy Centres offer a cost effective way to distribute heat, electricity and cooling within a campus or group of residential buildings that are connected to a central energy plant.
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with Cambridgeshire County Council to design, develop and deliver a smart Energy Grid at St Ive's Car Park.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with University of the Arts London to make significant reduction in energy consumption and increase carbon savings.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partnered with Fenland District Council to improve energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with LSE to significantly reduce their CO2 and energy consumption.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Provide renewable energy produced from the North Sea Wind Farms to homes across Germany by 2024.
- Pre-fabrication modular block: The paradigm shift to build a data centre differently?
- Find out why we're prioritising electric vehicles
- There has always been a huge importance on reducing our Global footprint, to ensure a sustainable future
- A day for employers across the country to advocate their support for responsible employment.
- Along with 17 other companies the Data Centre team undertook a number of high-level fundraising activities in aid of CRASH charity.
- Sustainability can be a uniting theme and in this context great partnerships can be built between universities and the private sector.
- We’ve contributed to over 23,000 fruit portions, 600 fruit baskets being delivered to NHS hospitals.
- Some of our team members share their experiences during Covid-19.
- The Most Effective Development to a Wellbeing Strategy
- ExCel London on the 11th – 12th March 2020
- Bouygues Energies & Services are Exhibiting at this year’s Data Centre World
- Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.
- We're exhibiting at this year’s 2019 ISPE Europe Pharma 4.0 Conference, 20 - 21 November 2019, Manchester, Old Trafford.
- We have successfully renewed our Cyber Essentials Plus certification for the whole organisation.
- Virology Research Laboratory extension for AstraZeneca
- Bouygues Energies & Services are Exhibiting at this year’s DCD Event, 5 -6th November 2019, Old Billingsgate, London.
- VIRTUS is the fastest growing Data Centre provider in the UK.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are pleased to announce they are supporting DATACENTRE.ME!
- Bouygues Energies & Services get moving with the Virgin Pulse
- Bouygues Energies & Services Data Centre team took part in The 21st Dragon Boat Challenge.
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde