A global engineering company Bouygues Energies & Services invest's in grassroots football as a new kit sponsor for Rochester City Youth FC.
Rochester City Youth FC is a Community Club based in Medway Kent. They offer grassroots football to boys and girls aged 6 – 16 yrs, and pre-school football sessions to children aged 3 and above to learn the fundamentals of the game.
As a company, Bouygues Energies & Services believe in investing in young talent and giving back to the community. To help support this, they have designed a CSR programme to ensure the company continues to make a positive impact on the environment, community and society.
Scott Arnold Senior Project Engineer at Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting said: “When I applied for the CSR funding I never thought it would be such an easy process.”
The companies CSR programme is designed to give back to those less fortunate and support communities. A programme that allows employees to get support for causes close to their hearts.
Guy Taylor, Head of HR at Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting said: "Both as an organisation and I myself believe very strongly on giving back, something we ourselves may feel is small, but means the world to others."
“My son’s football team relies heavily on sponsorship, just like all grassroots football clubs, and now we have received the generous funding, the boys will be kitted out in a new strip. Bouygues E&S Contracting has provided my son’s team with a new away kit/training kit for the 2019/20 season and everyone at Rochester City FC is very grateful for their generosity, including all of the players and parents” said Scott.
Rochester City FC showed their gratitude: “Rochester City YFC relies on an army of volunteer coaches and organisers to support the club. Without these special people, young players wouldn’t be able to play football. Also the invaluable financial support we receive from businesses like Bouygues through sponsorship allowing the teams to wear the latest kits and training wear. On behalf of the U12s players, we would like to thank you for the training wear.”
The team had a convincing 5 - 2 victory at home wearing their new kit.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting awarded design and build for new VIRTUS Data Centres LONDON6
- Gold Award for our continued focus on sustainability
- We're exhibiting at this year’s 2019 ISPE Europe Pharma 4.0 Conference, 20 - 21 November 2019, Manchester, Old Trafford.
- We have successfully renewed our Cyber Essentials Plus certification for the whole organisation.
- Virology Research Laboratory extension for AstraZeneca
- Bouygues Energies & Services are Exhibiting at this year’s DCD Event, 5 -6th November 2019, Old Billingsgate, London.
- David Carr presents his thought leadership piece.
- VIRTUS is the fastest growing Data Centre provider in the UK.
- We're encouraging our staff to share their work stories on social media.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are pleased to announce they are supporting DATACENTRE.ME!
- We're developing an energy project that will transform St Ives Park & Ride into a renewable energy generator.
- We will be presented the award by HRH Princess Anne
- Bouygues Energies & Services get moving with the Virgin Pulse
- Bouygues Energies & Services Data Centre team took part in The 21st Dragon Boat Challenge.
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We hosted a construction skills academy for local people in Tower Hamlets.
- We're supporting the special Olympics and the great work it does to support 10,000 athletes.
- Brent are saving money, saving carbon and creating a safer place to live and work.
- Working with young people means that for us, wellbeing is as much of a priority as security.
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde